Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) (27474 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
ESCOBA ALONE KNOWS WETIN DEY PASTOR DEY DO FOR AM,
THINGS DEY SHAA

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by darqly(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
He calls himself Escoba, I cannot take him seriously TBH.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by dekingboy: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
I wish to share this with my fellow youths. I stumbled on an affiliate marketing system that is based in Las Vegas USA, that promised to train people for free. Their training modules are very interesting and has the potentials to become a huge source of income. The training starts on Saturday and It is totally free. You will learn everything on how to successfully build an online business be it on facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter, blogging, ship-dropping, google, adsense even online agents to mention but a few. It is a USA based company.

I commented about it on a post here yesterday on Nairaland and plenty people already email me for the link, so I decided to make this post to inform all Nigerian youths about it.

I have contacted some authorities that I know, who have built lasting online affiliate markets and they confirm it is real and rewarding. I have therefore registered, and had the access to see the complete menu. Nigerians are on the list making minimum 5k per month according to their rank.

I don't think it is wise to post the link here as the company is strongly against sparming. I am not an expert in this field, as this is my first attempt and I am happy it is legit. Send me an email as others are doing before the "cut off" this night. Even if you are not interested in the business aspect, try and get the training, you can use it to create your own system. Don't forget that it is free, free, and free. Here is my email for serious people....... dekingboy@yahoo.com Don't forget to thank me.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by gr8child(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
So someone with an opaque source of income but widely alleged to be a drug dealer and nicknamed 'Escoba' dashes a man of God a forty-seven million Naira car and he accepts it with shining teeth. Later that same Mr Man of God will have the courage to stand in front of a congregation to lecture them on the importance of living a moral life. Issokay. All of us day go meet our maker to accept judgment one day.

7 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
ok
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Both the Escobar and the pastors are crooks.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by D1zion: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Must you let everyone know what you did. Let your good deed announce you. Not you to announce it yourself. It's your type that say how much you give for offering.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by dabossman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Did his momma name him Escobar? Someone doesn't get a nickname like that for no reason. He either scored a lot of own goals while playing monkey post, or he is into "cosmetic" business. grin But what do I know? angry

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
The name escoba reminds me of the Mexican drug lord. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria is a basket of goons.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin Escoba and pastor grin grin smh clowns on the pulpit grin

2 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Teeboi56: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by RotrMezie: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is what is called Thanksgiving offering.
he gave her Land cruiser last year.
Na his juju woman using church to cover up
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
sonofspada:

This news was since 2017 na.

No bro, it happened yesterday. I was there life, the woman of God also gave 12 cars and other items to her members. God is Good.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
kglamour:
Seed don dey sow b4 beginning of the year.
Who cares about the source of income so far tithe and gift dey flow

Did you care about his source of poverty before? God bless him through this woman of God. Mummy Apo in Abuja. She gave out twelve (12) cars yesterday, bags of rice, clothes, televisions, fridges and so many things to her members yesterday. God is using her to bless people. If you are into evil business don't come near her. We still have Men of God here in Nigeria.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
OP isn't a car guy. That's a 2015 Toyota Land cruiser Prado.

Click here to see the 2016 Land cruiser

Of all Landcruisers, the 2018 model is my best yet.

Look at that car and compare the 2018 model below...

1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Archbishop88: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
xjiggy:
With gifts like this, this pastor will never say the words "Go ye and sin no more". I'm a Christian but I know in my heart many so called pastors/men of God refuse to say the truth and are leading the flock astray
You are a Christian abi church goer?
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is it every year this guy buys car 4 this lady?

https://www.nairaland.com/4206718/escoba-smith-buys-pastor-2017

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Gentle20love(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
I hope his source of wealth is known, abi na the same people
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
We only know one Escobar and he is Pablo Escobar of Colombia.
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's no longer a gift. It's a Pharisee's way of giving. Matthew 6:2-3

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
It is well
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Brainwashed fool spotted

Brianrinsed ijiotuu comments. You way never fit buy biscuit shear children for street. Ekpa! Mushi! Olodo! Ode!
Re: Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nice one cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo / Imo Youths Lock Out Bishop-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.