Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos (72470 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by easynetsms(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok

Check my profile for cheap internet data plan
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by juniorstar(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
all i see here is a normal chic...nothing extraordinary

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by royalads: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry very ugly pig cool makeup dey save many village looking ladies undecided spits

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
This fool with very low self-esteem is here again. What is it with you and bashing women? Dude get a life. I got sisters, aunties and a mother so I get irritated when so called males bash women to hide their worthless self-esteems. There is nothing ugly about that girl's pics. Get a life.

Adsense Scammer

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by joshmarcus(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
David don suck dis one finish
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by celebgistz: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:
Did I just see Bobrisky in Harrysong's music video? shocked *wipes eyes*

What's the topic again?
Put the make-up back on biko. She looks way better with it

Yeah the song is kinda old. Report card*. That Harrysong guy seems to be bisexual. That’s my opinion but what do I know smiley
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by TimiRume(f): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pretty
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
She's dope dont argue it pls.....
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by itzprezy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
I'll wait for SIMPLYkush to comment grin

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by TBIZZY(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dis girl fine oo.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by juniorstar(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
All i see here is a normal chic...with nothing extraordinary.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Ramaa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ugly olosho...

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
which of the photos has no makeup is her lips naturally purple
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Dididrumz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
This Davido guy should just do and marry this girl na. All this girlfriend girlfriend thing e don tire me to hear ohh. Because if after all this Him no marry her, e go bad ohh. He already has the money to settle this matter once and for all.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?

Bt the makeup isn’t really a scam cos the difference isn’t ridiculous like sm others I see.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by IAmkingoludav(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Igbo girls and yoruba dicks na 5 and 6
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by cosse(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka.
The best Woman to marry in this world is an Igbo woman.
says an ibo woman.of course.u no fit campaign against ursef na!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Ohraykon: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka.

mumu says who

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by RedboneSmith(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yea, she's fine.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

Why are you so pained? So we should not speak the truth so as not to sound jealous? I never said she was ugly, I only said she looks way better with the make-up (not that I owe you any explanation).

Then enter house �
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Mariangeles(f): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
Coming from a woman, I think it's a shame
To me, she looks fresh, natural and better without make-up .
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by friendl: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pretty
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Abdulmuhsin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
emmie14:

Her hair is not natural. It's make up
you are jealous
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by tex73: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
I know beauty...this is natural beauty!!

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Lawalemi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
This girl don dry. David don finish her
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Abdulmuhsin(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abdulmuhsin:
you are jealous
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Epifanio(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka.

lonelydora:
Igbo amaka.

Ode, keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Sentiments apart, This girl go don chop dick die.

The last pic says it all.

Afonja moneybag can turn ipod girl to mumu sex slave as long as money is fully involved.

You know nothing.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Epifanio(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin Now this is one uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ipo-pig bitch.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by jinxet2000: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pleeaaase thooooo! what about the wig?
That one na for realllll!I dont beliv it
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by 3RNEST(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

Why are you so pained? So we should not speak the truth so as not to sound jealous? I never said she was ugly, I only said she looks way better with the make-up (not that I owe you any explanation).
Lol grin Wetin u come do here...
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by whoYouEpp(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
bad belle
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
Smh
Jealousy no good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.