Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos (72469 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by chukwudiology(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
No need for make ups, she is gorgeous..

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by boomssey(f): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:
Did I just see Bobrisky in Harrysong's music video? shocked *wipes eyes*

What's the topic again?
Put the make-up back on biko. She looks way better with it
hahahaahaha bad geh
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Arthurity1:
Jealousy isn't good for the soul. Even without makeup she is still beautiful... I'm even sure she without makeup is finer than you in makeup
true talk.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
It's not a must to wear make up.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
but wait o, let the truth be told. this chioma no too get natural beauty o... all thanks to makeup producers.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
So Beautiful like this When put on makeup She look like Sex Doll
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by chosenwan1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
ouch
Arthurity1:
Jealousy isn't good for the soul. Even without makeup she is still beautiful... I'm even sure she without makeup is finer than you in makeup
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your post put a smile on my face grin thanks for this
wink

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Albertone(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
ok
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAfrikan:
.....says the orang-utan....
grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry very ugly pig cool makeup dey save many village looking ladies undecided spits

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

No wonder you are asking for AdSense upandan NL
you really need to add some sense to the scanty ones upstairs.

AdSense.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dshocker:
See how her cheek is chubby
Like those chubby balls of yours down there
grin
Na joke ooo
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by josiegirl27: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?
I was shocked as well.. angry
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by letout: 1:23am On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:

What's the topic again?

It’s true beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder cos she ain’t fine tho
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by no1madman(m): 5:17am On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:

Why are you so pained? So we should not speak the truth so as not to sound jealous? I never said she was ugly, I only said she looks way better with the make-up (not that I owe you any explanation).
Simply put, most men don't like women who wear makeup. .Be Natural!

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by flowx(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2018
She's beautiful anyway...
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Saddeeq082: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2018
Is this really human? Looking like left side of a nyash!
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
She's such a beautiful woman. Davido is indeed, a lucky man
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos by kenneth58(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.