Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike (8409 Views)

Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by rockers: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2010
http://www./2010/07/actors-guild-bans-emeka-ike.html

The Chairman, Board of Trustees [BOT] of AGN, Prince Ifeanyi Dike, claimed that making the decision was inevitable as Emeka’s alleged misconduct and anti-guild activities are becoming unbearable.
“The actors in Nigeria have unanimously decided to suspend Emeka Ike indefinitely for anti-guild activities. We have also stripped him as the Vice President, South East of the guild. Let me use this medium to state that the move to suspend him was not made by the Board of Trustees, but AGN members who have been monitoring his anti-guild activities for some time now.“He has been disturbing the peace of this guild, sponsoring thugs to threaten us. So right now, anybody who deals with him on behalf of AGN is doing so at his or her own peril.”
Dike further claimed that he and other members of the BOT have been receiving life threatening text messages from unknown persons.
“Emeka Ike has been sponsoring some unknown people to harass us, particularly in Anambra State. I received a message recently that if I come to Anambra State, I will be killed,” Dike said.
Emeka Ike reacted that nobody can ban him from the guild.
According to him, “who is banning who? I have not heard of it, but the BOT has expired since 2008. Their tenure has ended and they have no power to ban me. They have no power again because they have lost in all the Eastern states where they claimed to be controlling. You need to ask them why they can’t go to some states again. You can also ask them if I have not suspended Ezenna Agu as the Chairman of AGN in Anambra State.
“I have filed a case against them in court and very soon, they will go to jail because I will not make things easy for them. They are the ones that will be banned. Don’t just bother yourself with anything they say because I’m the President of AGN and whatever I say is the final, just watch out.”

http://www./2010/07/actors-guild-bans-emeka-ike.html

Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2010
. . .sponsoring thugs?
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by bisiaet: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2010
Mr Ike and AGN what is this again for goodness sake?
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Ranoscky(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
what is he feeling lyk? undecided   Obasanjo?

if him mess up, make una treat him fukk up!
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by cantell(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

what is he feeling lyk? undecided   Obasanjo?

if him mess up, make una treat him fukk up!
Give ur heart a break or you could end up with a stroke.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by jokingmary(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
No 1 can ban him?? ?? ??
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nixo: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
Someone somewhere is coming alone, look deeply and you are sure to find out who, grin grin grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Chongaiman: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Maybe na d GUS money wey him win na im dey pepper them. On the other hand maybe that's what's making him arrogant. Either way the vicious cycle has started.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by chrisrock(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
First it was Ejike Asiegbu now Emeka Ike?what wrong with dis AGN and BOT?
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Dark1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Chongaiman:

Maybe na d GUS money wey him win na im dey pepper them.

LOL! I suscribe to that. grin

@ topic: don't know this dude personally but I'd bet some busybody peeps are up 2 no good trying to slander him. angry
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by adexchamp(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
Well i think Emeka Ike has gone too far for that action and i seconded the ban imposed on him,i never even liked him a bit simply because of his arrogant nature, HABA!
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Ranoscky(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Cantell, wetin dey fukk u? whaz dat surpose to mean? are u his agent in NL or somhm? give your self brain boy! sad
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by fesse(f): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
that emeka ike of a guy is too arrogant, they should send him where he belongs.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by vinmol: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
the guy is an arrogant mumu!, let them ban him for life!
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by sayso: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
why don't the government ban Nigeria movie industry,what have they archieved in Nigeria?
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
wiff da yeye films they churn out,havn the same story line
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by jimuchy: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
All this actors guild wahala na money matter else why would they all be struggling for the soul of the guild
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by leahdee(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
angry angry angry I fit die vex w dis him arrogance, dis Emeka Ike of a boy sef i have never liked him. He doesn't even know how to act, it doesn't flow compared to actors like Mike, Rajid Michel, Nonso, and d rest. He looks even very shabby and like a villager. Ban is an understatement, let them castrate him!!! Rubbish! Who first callam sef for actors guild? Does he look like someone who can flow within a community?
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by newgroom: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
That arrogant brat is at it again. Why does it he court controversy and problem almost everyday? Why must he destroy the platform that made him?

And before you say Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, he don start to dey vibrate. . . . I am a graduate. . . . . . . I am an engineer, I am a school proprietor. . . . . I am a hotelier bla bla bla

The earlier they showed him he can't be greater than an institution, the better for him. That is what you get when an Alaba trader found himself where he never dreamt of. Empty barrel. . . .
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by maxtop(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
vinmol:

the guy is an arrogant mumu!, let them ban him for life!
Na wha ooo,what an insult !!!
leahdee:

angry angry angry I fit die vex w dis him arrogance, dis Emeka Ike of a boy sef i have never liked him. He doesn't even know how to act, it doesn't flow compared to actors like Mike, Rajid Michel, Nonso, and d rest. He looks even very shabby and like a villager. Ban is an understatement, let them castrate him!!! Rubbish! Who first callam sef for actors guild? Does he look like someone who can flow within a community?
Emeka people dey "beef" you oooo shocked shocked shocked
cantell:

Give your heart a break or you could end up with a stroke.
2nded , grin grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by kaiosama(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
Emeka ike, if i get u there ehh!, ur own don finish be that. small boy, b/cos say u win Gulder ultimate search that 7million don dey be like 7billion for ur eye abi?.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Agibecky: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
I am 100% behind Emeka Ike.

The present leadership of the AGN is corrupt.

A new actors guild will emerge before the end of 2010.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
cantell:

Give your heart a break or you could end up with a stroke.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by aliali: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
sounds like the script of a movie in the making. Please will there be a part 2? cheesy
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by mamagee3(f): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
What are they banning him for?

It's time to ban Ini Edo, Jim Iyke and Van Vicker. . .

I'm sick of seeing tthem in every movie.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by cutesy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Apparently, you guys should realise that there definitely is more to this story than meets the eye.

You can liken it to police trying to arrest Al capone on counts of Mafia activity unsuccesfully, then finally nailing him on tax evasion wink

Emeka Ike has been under the watchful eye of the law for some time, he has been arrested and indicted for several offences unknown to most of the public, amongst them being reckless driving and assault and battery. He almost killed an elderly Doctor around Magodo Shangisha area sometime last year and was arrested (yet again). The Doctor sued him to court for assault, battery, bodily harm etc etc etc. The case was however settled out of court, and he was fined heavily. (The guy na thug, through and through angry )

I guess his past is gradually creeping up to catch up with him, and all I can say to him is good riddance to bad rubbish. He deserves everything he's getting and then some. He can't act for toffee, moreover he's not even fine, Hanks Anuku is a far better and refined actor than him anyday grin grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by bettes(f): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
I'm surprised he's not been banned since,with the way he runs his mouth at every opportunity given.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Beync(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
the guy  is arrogant, he lack humilty.he is feeling like a small god.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Obinoscopy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
Is this a film or is this reality
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by andyanders: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
My Broda Emeka Ike, just take it easy with these your people. You are still young and got something upstairs. Go live your life and face ur family. Nigeria, everything is politics. Love your life first and your family and leave them to carry the throne. Everything in Nigeria has been polluted. Public life does not work in Nigeria.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by rasputinn(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Reading or listening to any of Emeka Ike's interviews always leaves one with a sour taste in the mouth.The guy is sooo ARROGANT
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by MeGaStReEt: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

What are they banning him for?

It's time to ban Ini Edo, Jim Iyke and Van Vicker. . .

I'm sick of seeing tthem in every movie.

Please, dont start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures : Nollywood Actress, Belinda Effah New Look / Busted!! Kim Kardashian Mistakenly Exposes Her Body Magic. (photos) / Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.