Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike (8404 Views)

Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by damilola15: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
I don't like the guy but what I want to know is what and what and what did he do? Can't they be specific.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by mamagee3(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Mamamia! shocked
Naija_Sisi:

wow if d story is really true, i didnt know he was a bad guy, thought that was Jim Iyke's kinda thing

grin grin grin hahaha soo true!
Exactly!

Every movie fan can attest to it. grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by iotama22: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2010
This is serious o! For how long are we going to keep dividing? I haven't seen any guild in Nigeria that has stayed for just one full year without serious disputes. Is this what their counterparts do abroad, too? Pfft, Tell me something better.

Our violence oriented mentality needs a radical "U" turn if not this country will keep revolving round the spot of mediocrity.

It's so obvious our actors association has degenerated to stupor and needs the intervention of well-meaning citizens of this country. Their perceived languor is just a manifestation of their laissez-faire attitude towards the guild.

I will rather cast aspersions at both parties - the whole guild and even Emeka are to blame. I will not take sides with no one. In fact, that reminds me. Emeka's ignoble attitude during the GUS left me wondering till tomorrow. The wound has scarred my mind! He couldn't even manage those girls properly on the TV.

More visionary leaders who will be bold enough to confront challenging situations more diplomatically are needed to run the affairs of actors guild.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Rmc1(m): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2010
Serves him right, i never liked the guy he has such an annoying voice.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by blacksta(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2010
ban am foreever - na krap actor
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by topup: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2010
I guess he really is a bad guy then, I think we shouldn't take this so lightly, he is not just a threat within the world of acting, and of course the typical Nigerian doesn't care because they believe 'it won't happen to me' or 'I won't bump into him'.

He seems like a real threat to me, honestly, the battery etc. He probably knows a lot of people in reasonably high places, now before he actually tries to do something threatening, isn't there some kind of investigation that can be done, as a previous poster mentioned; he has been in and out of court several times and not been good with the law, there is more to this guy than meets the eye or these little snippetts we read here and there.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Roses1(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2010
When did that happen?
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Roses1(f): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2010
I dnt care. i dnt even like the guy much. he's really not a good actor to me.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by babeface3: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2010
I have come to understand the problem with Nigerians. Just mere imagination and everyone is passing judgment. Arrogance, , arrogance bla bla bla, mainly those that have not even interacted with this dude, just what you saw in his interviews and seen in his movies. I have met Emeka on two occasions and they were just phillantropy and humility. His carriage and words may depict the opposite for shallow minded and ignorant people shocked shocked
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by NaijaSisi(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2010
.Roses:

I dnt care. i dnt even like the guy much. he's really not a good actor to me.

yh his acting sends me to. . . . .

Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Orilee9ice(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2010
@babeface, YEAH RIGHT!! tongue
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Roses1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
babeface3:

I have come to understand the problem with Nigerians. Just mere imagination and everyone is passing judgment. Arrogance, , arrogance bla bla bla, mainly those that have not even interacted with this dude, just what you saw in his interviews and seen in his movies. I have met Emeka on two occasions and they were just phillantropy and humility. His carriage and words may depict the opposite for shallow minded and ignorant people shocked shocked

I might not knw him personally, dont forget, he is a public figure, an actor. its possible he is a good person in real with a beautiful heart and all dat. but he's got no talent in acting. I knw I dnt like his acting skills. he bore me really. but I might like him as a friend, if I'd met him.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nellyon(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
they shouldnt just ban him, they should like , you know kill him or something. kill his career i mean.just sayin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by calyx: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
Nellyon:

they shouldnt just ban him,  they should like , you know kill him or something. kill his career i mean.just sayin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nellyon(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2010
calyx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
seconded again or is it threeconded
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Chongaiman: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^^^
Thirded grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nellyon(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
Chongaiman:

^^^^^
Thirded grin
thanks
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Chongaiman: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^
The pleasurefun's mine grin
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nellyon(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
Chongaiman:

^^^
The pleasurefun's mine grin
lol
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by favouredjb(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
Lmao@nellyon and changon

@post,wow!emeka needs to go and wash his head in the river with a local sponge!all these hatred for him alone?

Truth be told,the guy is one arrongant dude,who brags about almost everytin he has achieved,he should just take it easy.

@orileenice,he speaks yoruba so well,he even sings obesere's songs,he said he grew up in surulere.
Re: Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike by Nellyon(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
Really what has he achieved apart from make bad movies and be in love with lots of girls (only in the sh itty movies) while he is poor or be a campus boy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos / Wedding Photos: Dangote and Otedola attend Pres. Jonathan's Daughter Wedding / Rihanna Didn't Make Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive list But Gave Them Dirty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.