Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official (17105 Views)

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Albertone(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't believe that SARS boy did anything wrong. Its against the law to stop the vehicle of a uniform man in traffic. When I was still working for road safety many years back I once stopped the convoy of an army general. What my eyes saw that day words cannot describe. I was beaten black and blue before being sat down and educated about the constitution.
Read again.The SARS guy was in MUFTI.Which means he didnt wear a uniform...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by arstot(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Passionate888:
I just know the sars man will turn out to be an afonja man, systematic skull mining technique
Fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Sunnymatey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't believe that SARS boy did anything wrong. Its against the law to stop the vehicle of a uniform man in traffic. When I was still working for road safety many years back I once stopped the convoy of an army general. What my eyes saw that day words cannot describe. I was beaten black and blue before being sat down and educated about the constitution.
Na u ehh
The F-SARS officer was not on duty hence no uniform was found on him. Besides the vehicle conveying him isn't an official vehicle. And no law permits an officer to pull the trigger in an event that incident like this happens.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by BonkoINC: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
But both of them r dead now..

Why are you guys confusing me with your comments. I read the post na..
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Mayflowa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
This guy no need any freaking trial, tie him to a drum and let lastma officials pump lead into his black assss..

You didn't the article. The people presence at the scene already killed the F-SARS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Aduemeso(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
The judge will still demand bribe

I love this your picture ehh
I don laff tire
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by erayo2GCA(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
What a way to die?
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
The fight between him and the LASTMA official for yonder go be war without end

3 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by jamezman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This is different the man is on mufti while not show his ID card instead of pulling a gun to shoot...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by gossipmama(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Madam read first be for e you vomit rubbish. The SARS boy was on mufti.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by tayo4ng(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Instant judgment,law of moses.you slap me I slap you back
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Minjim: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
This guy no need any freaking trial, tie him to a drum and let lastma officials pump lead into his black assss..

Oh sars dead already... damn..

He's dead already now

Now, his family wont any entitlement
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Tlaw01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Are you sure?....maybe you are a male den
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by SingleWahala(f): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamdmentor1:

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Maydfourth: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
SAKAMANJE.....MAke we see d corpse...I no believe oooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by sucre2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So killing him was the best he could do
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by moonbender(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
mmadu5:

What if is a fake uniform man?

The SARS officer was in mufti. There was no way the Lastma officer could have recognized him as to who he was.

In all, the SARS officer was a psycho. I still cannot believe the claim that he died after the mob attack. Probably, the police is trying to cover up and save him from prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by Ohraykon: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
mumu
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by BRASH: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Red cap thief,abi chief,didn't u read where they said the sars guy was on mufti?
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by tripoli007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
eghuan1:
But I thought, the initial report said he was handed over to the police. How come he is now dead? Or are the police trying to protect their men?

Bros I think say na only me read this report ohh , na cover up ohh

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by tripoli007(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mayflowa:

You didn't the article. The people presence at the scene already killed the F-SARS.

Yesterday they said , he was transferred to state CID , how come heis dead today , I smell lies ohh

3 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by bookishme: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
He was in mufti. How could the lastma official know that he was a police officer? What constitution? There's nothing in the Nigerian constitution to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by bareal(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Albertone:
Read again.The SARS guy was in MUFTI.Which means he didnt wear a uniform...

Why are you educating her. She's a complete illiterate. She's also confused!

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by PHIPEX(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Educated about which constitution and law? They capitalised on your ignorance.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by bestower: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Police cover ups...na lie show us the dead body...I don't believe it..

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by poiZon: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
baba isnt aware of whats happening.
he don carry him unawarism enter yankee.

this mistake must be erasedddddddd.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by honatoa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
mytime24:
Next devil level
Guy hmmm I worked with lastma too some years back, only if people can really see from our own perspective. Nobody is above the law, d only time its allowed to break traffic is in an emergency situation.

What am I saying everybody does it, so far u no one Oga at d top.? That can fight for u. Common alausa or even political thug for road dey lay claim to superiority over traffic officer..

Fashola protected lastma but Ambode made d officer feel unwanted within d service.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by imam07: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Even if he was on uniform,if nah ur brother he killed,u no go come here and be telling us d sars man no do anything wrong. Sars killed some1's father and wife and u dey yarn patra.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by VULCAN(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
The policeman was in mufti.

You would have known this If you had read before commenting

ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by donvicky2007: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

"Nobody is above the law" that is what the constitution says, however the said inspector wasn't in uniform and was not on official duty because he was driving his personal car a Toyota highlander Suv which is not one of the official vehicle of the Nigerian police.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official by goodlifehyd(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Bodies Recovered In Benue Community After Herdsmen Attack / IBENO Youths Attack MPN Subcontractor Worker At QIT / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.