Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos (82424 Views)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Alejob: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
No easy way to make money. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by fk001(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckupnation:

Good question, you forget to complete the question by asking why is it that north like killing humans in thousands to compere single killer at South. Does it make them happy even as they kill army too

I am not here for Comparison, I am calling a spade by its name.

We all know that terrorist are in northern part of the country, I didn't deny it but you also have to agree with what i said earlier.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by ArmedRobber: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
devindevin2000:

They want to be rich like Igbos especially Afonjas.
is their any igbo man dead or alive richer than an afonja woman folorunsho alakija??
if yes tell us the networth?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Gentle20love(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fool, that serves him right. See his bleached knees cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
BishopImam:
Vanity upon vanity.

Truth is that these boys can intimidate someone with their I'll gotten wealth. If you jam them for club or party you go understand
Those places are too far
Wen u meet some of them in orientation camp for nysc, ,,,,u fit day discourage for life, ,,,,the real guys way start yahoo don leave d country to look for better jobs to do, ,,,all dis don turn yahoo to ritual stuff
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
i guess this yahoo boyz thing is meant to trend until some idiotic celebrity's marriage crashes or a bored one steps out in a revealing outfit or a married man is caught cheating or someone's nudes leak... undecided
the dumbing down of society is real

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
Edo and Benin people sha

Yoruba mouthy!

Take am easy with your tribal splash on the Niger delta region.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckupnation:

And if they are poor try know why they are poor and assist them to live comfortable. How many ladies want to date poor man?

i beg oh help me ask them....coz i am not the benze crew or i cannot take you to KFC is the basis for categorizing some as small pockets. cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
Someone that cant satisfy his wife will also blame it on yahoo.Fact is that these boys are not Yahoo but confirmed ritualists.Yahoo is about being intelligent and ability to think ahead(hacking,coding,programing)are not for dummies or dullards .

That was the 2005 yahoo,,,,not the latest one ,,,,,tell me a yahoo boy who makes good money every 2 months, ,,,u never see any thing bro, ,,,,,better hammer and leave d Shor of this country, ,,,day there day see who no intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by badman007(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
shame on Nigerian's... As a guy who grew up and luckily escaped the hardship in Benin, I can understand what this guy is going through. It's a hopeless situation in that city.

Girls there have to stoop to the level of selling their bodies to survive. We should be ashamed

The yahoo boy tag is wrong for starters. I can't explain the other levels of wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
Everything isn't for minors like you with lite brains.
The belief that ritual makes people magically rich is false and myth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
The boy might be very close and love his father that it affect his mental state, he might be a cyber scammer and kill people for money, but non of it has nothing to do with his mental condition.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Alejob:
No easy way to make money. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

Why are you stupid, open a thread where people can order your stuff instead of being a continuous nuisance angry

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
ExAngel007:
we should be very careful of the type of guys we date. If they are rich, try to know what kind of job they do
If na u be dat dat means u fyn pass geneviv. U beauty is lyk of middlebelt
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
Someone that cant satisfy his wife will also blame it on yahoo.Fact is that these boys are not Yahoo but confirmed ritualists.Yahoo is about being intelligent and ability to think ahead(hacking,coding,programing)are not for dummies or dullards .

Always think outside d box...if a lecturer can be chanting incantations,it is dis g guys that won't do worst?

Naija for show
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by MsGood(f): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
ExAngel007:
we should be very careful of the type of guys we date. If they are rich, try to know what kind of job they do
The yahoo boys I know are not even rich. They just started business. One has to be careful regardless of their level. The upcoming ones are even the worst.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
What's happening...?
Delta Ogun Lagos Edo Osun
Is Ritual Killings now the Solution....? It's scary. Very scary!!
Imo state worst
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Honeywealth01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
BishopImam:
Vanity upon vanity.

Truth is that these boys can intimidate someone with their I'll gotten wealth. If you jam them for club or party you go understand
its true vanity upon vanity all is vanity "six feets" you won't allow urself to be intimidated.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Anyone consider the possibility of these news fake? Bloggers can do ritual for traffic

Thank you. I can not hear a thing from the young man. Looks a guy high on something and people taking advantage of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Alejob: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Why are you stupid, open a thread where people can order your stuff instead of being a continuous nuisance angry

Sorry if you are bothered Sir. Pls look away if possible next time. Regards!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckupnation:

And if they are poor try know why they are poor and assist them to live comfortable. How many ladies want to date poor man?
Can't u see she's beautiful. She needs a rich guy to maintain that beauty

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
fergieboy:
These boys shouldn't be using innocent parent, they should be using all this greedy girls. Those ladies that when they see Benz they get wet instantly. Those lazy girl that all they care about is Money money money. USE THEM as they are not meaningful to the society .. So we will be left with the hard working ladies and the society can get things right

Think twice before supporting evil. Don't know how some of you were created seriously, no fore sight at all. So if the greedy girls finish nko, or if they get wise, you think the ritualists will stop? They will simply move to other girls (or people even) . like that innocent girl that was looking for an apartment.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Zico5(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
devindevin2000:

They want to be rich like Igbos especially Afonjas.
I laugh at ur ignorance. Yoruba are still the second and third richest in today Nigeria. As well, folorunsho Alakija is still the richest woman in naija today. show me the position of Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good for him, pay back time, the devil is wise, he won't give anything for free.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
him no mad. if to say him mad him for remove his boxer too

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Slay boy, use.less Nigerian men that are too lazy to make clean money. Evil boy.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
tintingz:
The belief that ritual makes people magically rich is false and myth.
my brother wetin u no know pass u.
No one Is talking about magical money flying outta nowhere.
Believe u me their are forces other than the physical forces u and I are conversant with.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by lanvic12(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
fuckupnation:

Can't u see she's beautiful. She needs a rich guy to maintain that beauty.
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by lanvic12(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yahoo boys popular pass Buhari now oh
Re: Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos by buchilino(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
IF MONEY DOESNT FINISH DIS GENERATION BORN IN THE 90s, I DON'T KNOW WAT WILL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.