Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship (67462 Views)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
The Police in Edo state has arrested a 27-year-old man, John Aipoh, for allegedly killing his 24-year-old lover, Precious Ikpikhumi, after she called off their four-year relationship, Reports.

Precious, A Final Year Student of the Institute of Health Technology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, was declared missing by her family on May 1 after she went to church and failed to return.

After a detailed investigation, the police arrested John who confessed to having ambushed Precious while she was on her way to church on May 1, took her to an uncompleted building where he murdered her, and then moved to an unknown destination.

It was discovered that Precious and John have been at loggerheads over some issues. It got so bad that Precious even sent a voice note to a friend of hers in which she expressed fears that John might kill her for calling off their relationship.

She said;

''What I want to let you know is that it is not those two boys that are making me to do all these things. It has been long I have been telling John. John said I cannot tell him that I am tired of the relationship as he was the one who approached me and he is the one who can decide when it will end. I told him even if you force me to date you, hope you know you cannot force me to marry you. It is better we have a broken relationship now than a broken marriage.

I can't please. I cannot die. If it happens that truly he harms me or kills because I refused to continue dating him, I know it shall never be well with him. My blood will always cry over his head.

I have made up my mind. If is that I will die in this relationship, a fly that fails to hear word is one that follows the corpse into the grave. Since I don't listen anything John does to me I will bear it.''

Precious is said to have gone underground after calling off their relationship but was unfortunately found by John.

On May 1st, 2022, a disgruntled John decided to carry out his threat to ''end her'' when he dragged her to an uncompleted building and killed her by using her scarf to strangle her. He then escaped to an unknown destination.

Following his arrest, John took the police to the uncompleted building where he dumped Precious's lifeless body.

When interrogated, John who was found with the phones of the deceased, said he killed Precious in anger after she called off their 4-year relationship.

Precious's body has been deposited in the morgue while the suspect is now in police custody and will be charged to court as soon as possible.

2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by paulolee(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
seems he have been dating the girl even before she gained
admission or when she just started dt school..
I heard she said its a forced relationship but why wait till its 4 years before u
breakup with this beast bcoz am sure it would have been a very toxic
one...
he was caught, confessed n even took them to the carcass and he is
still a living soul??
na this type them suppose give instant jungle justice, then you throw
his remains inside the forest after beheading his corpse bcoz vultures
dont eat brains..

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by olamidedivotee(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

When was the last time you post good news?

Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) need to interrogate you.

This is too much, over 5 bad news in a day from you alone.

In case anyone need a content writer, hire me to write well researched contents for your blog or brand.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Hmmm

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
olamidedivotee:

When was the last time you post good news?

Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) need to interrogate you.

This is too much, over 5 bad news in a day from you alone.

In case anyone need a content writer, hire me to write well researched contents for your blog or brand.

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey Take See Him Food Chop

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Shalommy(f): 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
That guy is a cultist. That's their way. Chaii

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by gaby(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2022
Kai...

Death, death, and rumours of death everywhere you turn to.

Why cut short a life you can't give.

Rest on sister.

Death to you murderer.

You ended up ruining your own life too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 12:45pm On May 24, 2022
Shalommy:
That guy is a cultist. That's their way. Chaii

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Onyi22(f): 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
The heart of a broke Nigeria Man is desperately wicked, avoid them by all means.
Rip to the innocent lady

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BadNews: 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
Onyi22:
The heart of a broke Nigeria Man is desperately wicked, avoid them by all means.
Rip to the innocent lady

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by tillaman(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2022
Let him meet with the same fate too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Ekejoestar(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2022
Chai, inside this same relationship wey we dey so?

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Jennyclay(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
Oh No cry
Not Again!!

very wicked. This is barbaric!!!

The Evil boyfriend should be sentenced to death too!

Ladies let be careful about the type of men we date... These Men are monsters out there. Don't be deceived.

Just imagine 4 years in a relationship with a demon... Please don't be deceived. These men are total monsters!!

R.I.P Precious Ikpikhumi cry.

17 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by MrBachelor: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Certainly, he's a cultist. By any means, do not date a cultist.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
Why her leg get yellowish color

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
Damn, stupid mofos sad

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by gambia(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
Mad society, bad news everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Lightened: 4:55pm On May 24, 2022
When did relationship become a do or die affair? What shall we call this now? Or na investment go wrong? #Reminiscing#

8 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Gkay1(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
Na wa o, so relationship is now do or die

4 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by OgaTheTop2: 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by BESTScientist1: 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
M

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
Another one bite the dust.

It's terrible down here, we barely breathe without hearing one sad news that man question where is humanity heading to.

It's really a wild wild west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Mindlog: 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
Sad.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Parisian: 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
Useless gender

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by abraham324: 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
Very sad.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by NairaLux(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by Adedotguy: 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by halaqasa: 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
E be many things walahi

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship by zinaunreal(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2022
Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.