Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother (34764 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Emmzy201:
I just love this lady's nose
the nose is very good at sniffing panties
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by PBseller8549: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Uglymugg: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I'm just thinking out loud.

It is either banky is not a man or he married a man.
He's been married for a year. Allow him to enjoy toto and firm boobs before becoming a father. You cannot tell a man when to start planning for a family when you don't contribute anything financially to his life. How do you people think? Will the news of his child put money in your pocket? Why so concerned? Do you think you know more than them? You've not even met them before, and even if you did, you would not be able to say something like that to their face, coward.

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by africandictator(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly Edo hoe, who sold her womb for bankys campaign, see how ugly the mom is sef, spits...
you are a mental case
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
[s]ugly Edo hoe, who sold her womb for bankys campaign, see how ugly the mom is sef, spits...[/s]

Ugly and Adesua cannot be in one sentence bro.. undecided
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by olamakinde(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sirheny007:
Adesua Etomi!
When will someone call you 'Mother?'
When will you receive sense?
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Dshocker(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
I thought the mum was supposed to be fair in complexion,which means adesua literally bleached her skin.

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Barney11: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Papa and Mama black,pikin white embarassed?Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by gwama: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Physically, she does not look like her father or mother and in terms of skin color, both are dark complexioned. Perhaps she has been adopted?

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by slimfit1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
In Coventry or where is this?
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Tmissy3000(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry an old olosho that bore this current olosho

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me
Adsense kee u there weyrey nwamakpe wanna be

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by forzarush(f): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Your sense needs verification.
Who knows maybe that's why he's looking for 'Adsense'

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by forzarush(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
gwama:
Physically, she does not look like her father or mother and in terms of skin color, both are dark complexioned. Perhaps she has been adopted?
World pipu,e concern you?

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Born2Breed(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
forzarush:

See finishing....

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by henrybomb(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly Edo hoe, who sold her womb for bankys campaign, see how ugly the mom is sef, spits...
Lunatic you will just die from hating people
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by josiegirl27: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I know u do this to keep up your sick in the head reputation! But bad mouthing her mom is a solid reflection on how badly your mum failed you too. angry
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by josiegirl27: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry an old olosho that bore this current olosho

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me
your mom did a terrible job in raising you.it is safe to say she is a very bad mother.
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by josiegirl27: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I'm just thinking out loud.

It is either banky is not a man or he married a man.
please go and sit down jare! As if u do not know the personal struggle they might be going through . Drink water and mind your business,will you.

1 Like

Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by templeRun20(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Adesua my Life crush
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by gwama: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
forzarush:
World pipu,e concern you?

If it did not concern me, why put the info on social networks ?? angry
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by forzarush(f): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
gwama:

If it did not concern me, why put the info on social networks ?? angry
I don't have time for you.
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by gwama: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
forzarush:
I don't have time for you.

You do not have time, but why do you answer? Unemployed angry angry angry angry
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by niphmmy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
forzarush:

sorry mama to bother u. I just remembered there was a time fortune had tonsillitis. My daughter has, want to know d antibiotics u used that cured it. Thanks maan
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by forzarush(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
niphmmy:

sorry mama to bother u. I just remembered there was a time fortune had tonsillitis. My daughter has, want to know d antibiotics u used that cured it. Thanks maan
No bother Mama, it was Zinnat. Speedy recovery to her.
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by niphmmy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
forzarush:
No bother Mama, it was Zinnat. Speedy recovery to her.

Aameen. Thanks ma'am
Re: Eniiwaju Etomi 60th Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother by Ayobami7(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2018
布与德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower As She Is Set To Wed Banky W (Video) / Anna Banner In Fierce New Photos / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.