Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts (34739 Views)

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Trickytee: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Just in: On a live interview with Ex DMW Signee Lil Frosh earlier today, He finally said He Never Laid His Hands On His Girlfriend and don't understand why she had to do what she did knowing the implication but even at that he still lives her so very much.

Upon seeing this update his ex girlfriend has this to say to the media.

Here are her words“ I'm disgusted at your lies” you and lies are 5 and 6. According to the Lil frosh, the swellings were as a result of allergic conditions that started of seven days prior to its publication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyvsR08DuLE

1 Share

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oga oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by chatinent: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Man here is really disgusted at her for gold-digging.

63 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thought we done with this,man should be finding the perfect recipe to get his career back on track,but check siggy na agbo we dey sell

6 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by DaddyRochie1642: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Never conclude and Judge Until you hear from the other party,

Even the Wise Man says,
"Hell Hath no Fury than a Scorned Woman" grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Trickytee: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never conclude and Judge Until you hear from the other party,

Even the Bible says,
"Hell Hath no Fury than a Scorned Woman" grin grin

This Bible na life manual but we never too sabi

27 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
grin.... 5 & 6 grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Seunaj05(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
In my own opinion, I really wouldn't blame love for a lady suffers so much abuse, especially when she is yet to be married to the so-called man in goat skin. If the guy was broke, the yeyecious lady would not stay. I call her yeyecious because she decided to die untill ppl came to her rescue. Assuming her story didn't go viral, she would have remained in the hands of the lilfrog of a thing to die!
Meanwhile endsars is finally gone and we're back to lilfrosh. 2023 will be interesting

19 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by 9jayes: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't know this couple.

I only know how to design good websites

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Goldenheart(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Dear Op... wink

7 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by sammysmiles(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Only a fool decides a matter after hearing from one party... Prov 18vs13

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by PataAlhaja(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
This babe fine sha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by tundesamuel195: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Ohh
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by kambili999(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
This guy isn't nice at all.

Of all the lies he could think of its allergy

On one eye?

Haba undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
i didnt do it
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by naija4life247: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Okay. Olosho meets Yahoo Yahoo, an unfortunate soul meets a cursed soul. Eni Ofo Pade Eni Adanu.

19 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
Their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Kylekent59: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
I know some people are already taking sides because she is a woman. I know some women can lie to buy people's minds. The truth will eventually be out. I am just gonna sit on a fence.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by octembu: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
How we go take know say no be the girl papa or her other boyfriend beat her face swell up?
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by ATEAMS: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Nawao
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by tfash96(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
E don happen
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by devilmaycry: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
lieeeeeessss

2 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by PataAlhaja(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
octembu:
g

g for geddifok!
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by PataAlhaja(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
b

b for breasts!
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by gbolswag(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Aunty its not by force....leave him and move on
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by PataAlhaja(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Insiginni:
V

V for Vagina

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson / Nigerian Celebrities At Alibaba's 2017 January 1st Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.