Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? (16432 Views)

How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / 9 Steps To Take Before Quitting Your Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by SmartMindsFx: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Next time you wanna steal an article, make sure what you are stealing is reasonable.
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by Compliant(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Not just saving

Make sure you have built your own house and also another one you can give out for rent AFTER THAT YOU ARE FREE TO RESIGN

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
A shit load
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by maestroferddi: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
babaonpoint:

you have to start something asap. you need a profitable online venture that can add to your monthly income. if you are familiar with Instagram and facebook marketing their are a lot of opportunities their. you can contact offline vendors of products that are affordable in your area and help them to showcase their products online for a fee or commission. i have a female friend that lives very close to car dealers in abuja, she was always telling me that she needs a side hustle with very little capital. i told her to contact the car dealers around her, collect nice pictures of their inventories, run facebook and instagram ads for the cars and collect her percentage when sales are made. today she makes 200-500k monthly in commission and she is still in her first year. he ads start up cost was N15k

alternatively you can buy items from 1688 and alibaba and sell using fb, ig and other platforms. you can go in to infopreneurship and provide informational solutions to different problems.

furthermore, if you have any skill you are good at, you can create an fb and ig page for the service and run paid ads and it will start paying off in no time.

lastly, personally i am into affiliate marketing. you can check everything i do and how much i earn on affiliate marketing here
Carry small dey lie...

You can make your point without necessarily exaggerating figures....

200k ko, 500j ni...

Are really numerate?
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by Pajapaja: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Just 10m is enough
Please stop referring to N10M as just angry
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by ericmor: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you don’t have 10m u are on your own
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
if u need a profitable business idea. visit d link in my bio
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by lastempero: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by Forreellinc: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=bobokeshington post=73412786

only God knows how you passED waec...[/quote]
only God knows how your English teacher passed waec
Re: How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? by Casemiro(m): 1:36am On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiting in The Waiting Room For 3:30mins / Top HND Holders In Nigeria / Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.