Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Travel Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Experience. (866 Views)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Travel Experience. by vankalidon: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Just last week, i needed to travel from Lagos to Abuja, for a friend's wedding ceremony. I needed to be there latest before Friday night so that I can have time to assist my friend do a few things before, it was my best friend's wedding and I could not afford to miss it for any reason. I went to God is good park at Jibowu to board a bus but i was told to pay a sum of 9.5k. Meanwhile, i had budgeted to spend nothing above 8k on transport. I was sort of stranded when I heard 9.5k. In that state of Mind, i left and sort an alternative means to get to Abuja. someone took me to Ifesinachi Office but the nature of the buses i saw there were not encouraging. i had to leave and went to GUO. At GUO, Abuja bus was still almost empty at 7:43 am. i waited for about 30 minutes before two young men came and joined the bus. At 8:30, I had to leave GUO to look for another means. that was when I decided to try peace mass Transit for the first time. To be hornest with you I have never traveled with PMT before due to what people say about it. So when i got to PMT Park, My first surprise was the fare, I had budgeted 8k but Peace collected 7k. initially I thought it was a case of "cheap article" so i made up my mind to face whatever i see there, having been at the verge of being stranded. But lo and behold, it was the best and most enjoyed trip i had taken in in a public bus . the bus i eventually boarded was a 16 seater bus with an incredibly powerful AC, phone charging ports and a television. The one that scattered my brain was that the bus was a brand new bus. That was when it occurred to me, that if not for opportunities to travel with companies like this, many people today wont have privilege to ride in a tear rubber vehicle. The journey with Peace Mass Transit was a blast and i will not forget it in a hurry. 10 mins into the journey, I naturally developed love for this transport company called Peace. The bus driver was just a gentle man.The number is PMT1522. Peace Mass should give people like him awards to encourage them.I arrived Abuja quite on time. I am sharing this my experience not because of the driver alone, but because I have now seen that people often believe what people say about people without verifying to confirm. Even while I traveled back to Lagos from Abuja, I still used Peace Mass, and I enjoyed it to the fullest. It was available when others were not, including GIGM, It was affordable, and most importantly, it was enjoyable. Before you condemn anybody, hear from him and before you condemn any product or service, test it. #PeaceMassTransit.

Re: My Travel Experience. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
I like using PMT too. PMT service di okay.

Try and space your write-up.
Re: My Travel Experience. by Negotiate: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nice one, but I still won’t enter PMT. I rather get shot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Dispatch Rider Going To Deliver Coffin (Photos) / Living In Ecuador / Amount Needed To Migrate From Nigeria To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.