Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Need The Services Of A Witch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need The Services Of A Witch (288 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / ‘You Must Be A Witch For Saying My Wedding Irritates You – Wife Of John Dumelo F / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Witch by We4all: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Are you a witch? Can you fly high above ceiling level? Do you have more than five years experience in cruelty? Can you appear and disappear without being seen?

If your answer to the above is yes, then I have a job for you.

Job description:
1. Fly every 12:AM to CBN, penetrate their strong room and cart away 5 Ghana must go bags filled with dollars.

2. Transform into an ant, enter inside the dorm account of GTB and deposit the dollars in my name.

3. Whenever I'm under EFCC radar and they want to freeze my dorm account, transform the money in the account into ordinary paper.

For more information visit: www.witch who can't steal dollars from CBN, is that one a witch.com

Like if you think this is dry, share if you think this ain't funny.

Please, a rousing welcome for me as I share my first post on Nairaland.

Pardon me, but this was the only section I was allowed to post.

Meanwhile, I need 1000 ambitious unemployed youths for something empowerment related. I can't give details here, but I'll communicate what this is about on telegram.

Hint: A prominent figure wants to have a 'chat' with some youths.

Search for @beempowered to join telegram group.

If you don't have telegram, download it from play store.

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users React As Femi Otedola Pledge To Foot Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bill / Small Doctor Reveals He Has Gun License / NYSC: Davido Sanctioned For Violating Service Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.