Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry (44332 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by brightalo17: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Stupid animals who call themselves Nigerian men.
Spits. angry
Most nigerian men are bloody he goats who need castration.
Idiots angry
Shutup . So naija ladies never done something like that before ?
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Have you blamed Buhari today? Please search your heart before the day runs out

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by sundaygray(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
NairaMaster1:

No be you donate your Toto to everybody? Now you're suffering from heartbreak effects.
Donate toto hehe!

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
A typical Yoruba demon that understands his job description and carries it out to the letter.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Cocolatti(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry
Take it easy sweetieBuns
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by nnaamehn(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry
E dey pain u oooo omo e dey pain her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No bex hanty...
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Krafty006: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
some men sha , contact krafty006 for your quality handmade leather brogues, loafers and monk strap via 0818-166-3616 , available on WhatsApp.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
E pain am. There is nothing as sweet as home made pusssssssy
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by YorubaDemon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
ComeAndobo:
Yoruba Demon.
Switzerland Regional Office.
angry
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Next time, marry a white. Leave negroes alone.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Michelle55: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Says a locust bean smelly pssy bitch who has ridden more dcks than her mother and grandmother put together.

Spit.
Haba.. Bros, is that how you use to do? Sumbori can not play with you ni?

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by sapeleboi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
pls are you on weed
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by kingwonder: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin They yaf do this one strong thing grin
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Burgerlomo: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
but you're a nigerian man undecided

Don't mind the he/she goat cool

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry
Nne calm down....let us analyze wetin happen first
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by ugorjibreeze(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
EzegeNG:
A husband who betrayed his wife after reportedly flying down to Nigeria from Switzerland to marry another woman has been called out.

Etete accused her husband of betraying her.

A half-caste woman who lives in Switzerland has called out her husband who left her in the country only for him to fly down to Nigeria to impregnate and marry another woman.

The woman named, Elizabeth Etete took to her Facebook page to call out her husband for the betrayal.
She wrote: “Dear family and friends, I come to u in a time of great struggle! I am battling for my name and my children. Put me in ur prayers and help me share this post so such men can be stopped.

“Oluwatoyin Ajiboye came into my life on pure pretense and evil intentions. I have been fighting to keep a family together that never had a chance. While pretending to have a family here he has been doing the same in Nigeria!

“Too many lives has been negatively affected, and this has to stop! This picture of us was taken this yr while he went to nija to marry and pregnant the lady in blue! The second was the first attempt that didn’t workout.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/switzerland-based-lady-exposes-nigerian-husband-whos-back-to-nigeria-to-remarry/

No dey reason am, women are always fast to paint a man evil and bad.perosn no go just dey find another wife if the first is good enough. God deliver men from evil women.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry

why don't u just attack oluwatoyin ajiboye
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by faithfull18(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Some ladies ehn.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by cnonyechi(f): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry

aaah small small oo
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by rhames(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
EzegeNG:
A husband who betrayed his wife after reportedly flying down to Nigeria from Switzerland to marry another woman has been called out.

A half-caste woman who lives in Switzerland has called out her husband who left her in the country only for him to fly down to Nigeria to impregnate and marry another woman.

The woman named, Elizabeth Etete took to her Facebook page to call out her husband for the betrayal.
She wrote: “Dear family and friends, I come to u in a time of great struggle! I am battling for my name and my children. Put me in ur prayers and help me share this post so such men can be stopped.

“Oluwatoyin Ajiboye came into my life on pure pretense and evil intentions. I have been fighting to keep a family together that never had a chance. While pretending to have a family here he has been doing the same in Nigeria!

“Too many lives has been negatively affected, and this has to stop! This picture of us was taken this yr while he went to nija to marry and pregnant the lady in blue! The second was the first attempt that didn’t workout.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/switzerland-based-lady-exposes-nigerian-husband-whos-back-to-nigeria-to-remarry/

Stupidity is when you spend time watching idle celebrities.
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetBuns:
Spits. angry
Idiots angry

Sorry but you sounding like a bitter single mother lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin “abroad based”
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by duni04(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Funny thing is that most of these so called Yoruba demons are the real champions of true love. Most of these guys are hustlers that leave their real loves behind in Nigeria and go abroad to hustle. They stumble on those easy gals abroad that fall at the mention of love. These guys never forget the gals they've left behind at home and almost always go back for them. If that's not true love, I don't know what love is. If you're a woman, don't just be the unfortunate one that ends up being a pathway to a guys hustle. CHIKENA!
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by ojlifa: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Until we hear from the man,you words are simply what it is at best aligations.what I know from experience is that all this women na devil.them think say men na there slave. Plus they have laws in there country which is in there advantage. Then to top it up you dey forgien land were Nigerians na there target.even me I go soon land nijia take wife
EzegeNG:

See more:

Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol this a Yoruba thing , but why nau , so many men who are not sincere
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Sorry but you sounding like a bitter single mother lipsrsealed

She always takes advantage of dis kinda post to ease off her frustration.....iv noticed her attack d make folk on more than two or three topics...
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by liyahwillie(f): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
NIGERIAN MEN DECEIVING WOMEN SINCE GOD KNOWS HOW LONG
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by gamaliel121(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
but you're a nigerian man undecided

No mind the mumu
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Boss13: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
ojlifa:
Until we hear from the man,you words are simply what it is at best aligations.what I know from experience is that all this women na devil.them think say men na there slave. Plus they have laws in there country which is in there advantage. Then to top it up you dey forgien land were Nigerians na there target.even me I go soon land nijia take wife

Hahahahaha- my guy chop knocku
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by Yankee101: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Polygamous by nature abi nuture?
Re: Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry by chiedozie198100: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

No be you donate your Toto to everybody? Now you're suffering from heartbreak effects.

oh boy check that ur picture well.
is like fabregas been wan laugh, but him hold am tight. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.