Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' (28132 Views)

Aljazeera: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023 By Numbers (01.03.2024) / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Niger Delta Group Tackles Buhari Over Nigeria’s Worsening Economic Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by PointZerom: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:
"The next level of effort focuses on job creation across various sectors," Buhari said in his election campaign's policy document.

"From an enlargement of the N-Power programme [government loan scheme for young graduates] to investing in technology and creative sector jobs to agriculture and revolutionising access to credit for entrepreneurs and artisans, there is scope for over 15 million new jobs."

we know the future will be better than today. Only bastards and devil worshippers will believe a gay thief and his effeminate unrepentant liar running mate will give them jobs. It is clear 16 years of PDP created no way of solving Nigeria economic problems only looting and sharing $2 billion shamelessly.

All the Ipob people quoted should seek job in Jerusalem since that is where their rod and slavior resides.

You just proved Aljazeera right. OsibanJOBLESS people full here.

2 Likes

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by jokinexcel(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Aljazeera is being sponsored by IPob. Or maybe PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Ojiofor: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
MexxIT:
It is very obvious most ZonBs are dumb and illiterates.. See d morons already calling out Al Jazeera and listing Npower and skool feeding program.. Look up d meaning of employment and underemployment
What do you expect from almajiris?
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by osuofia2(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:

I never claimed I hired her, read well.
Zombies are worse than the dullard... Instead of you to sit,read and understand what aljazaera wrote you are here typing rubbish.. There is no difference btw zombies and dead people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. I've actually done something close to an insult to an interviewer before. As soon as he told me the ridiculous salary I told him "please let me know me have my documents sir before I say something you'll not like" and walked out with my documents. They were photocopies, but I was so angry I did even want to leave them with him.
lol, e go b lik make u slap dos ppl wen dem dey tell u dos useless amount (15,20,25k...4 graduate ooo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by freshvine(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
our minister of agriculture promise to sink borehole every 2 kilometre throughout the nation. according to him a cow loses 200 pounds weight trekking from zamfara to lagos hence the need to meet their needs in the long journey.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
0taPiaPia:

@the bolded ⤴️
A lot of them. In fact we are very resilient. The environment isn't just right and don't tell me about a few who have made it. You decide to start a small business and letter discover you are paying patrol as the CEO and end up with nothing at the end of every month.
I'm telling u my bro, majority av stories to tell, d environment is not just favourable. My shop has bn closed 4 months, just planning 2 go pack dos stuff soon...D country is too stressful n not condusive.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by calyto: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
I'm sure you saw this yesterday https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-rises-on-world-prosperity-index-first-time-ever/

But it is the bad news that you love the most.

Mr jobless, who bought data for you? is the person also jobless?

All these make-believe by Nigerians 'mostly' from the south-east ehn...

If you guys are not careful, South-south will get the 2023 presidency and do another 8 years(plus GEJ's 6 years) while the South-East( AKA cry cry babies) will get nothing.

Continue focusing on how you will paint Buhari black.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by macello4(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Why would you call your wife your house maid
What kind of irresponsible man are you ?
u wicked anima lol
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by deleo16(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
All of them are same thing both PDP and APC I am not expecting any thing specular from them history will repeat it'self going round circles voting same people it's beyond party they should do an intern with Paul kigami of rwanda on how to grow a nation not this fake okrika articulated or next level read books below u will cry for this country did u know another world recession is coming is nigeria prepared read about Paul Tudor the man who predicted this How prepared are our leaders I laugh at most youth here widen your knowledge stop following this political elites they are in for their own gain alone

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by ivandragon: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
0taPiaPia:

@the bolded ⤴️
A lot of them. In fact we are very resilient. The environment isn't just right and don't tell me about a few who have made it. You decide to start a small business and letter discover you are paying patrol as the CEO and end up with nothing at the end of every month.

working hard is different from doing the right thing.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by ivandragon: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Itzurboi:
You started well but ended it bad.... I put it to you that "Nigerians" are ever ready to do the right thing but the govt(pdp/apc) never care about the welfare of the citizens.

lol.

it is the PDP & APC that encourages youths to kill fellow human beings in gruesome ways for rituals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by ivandragon: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
ogatboy:

Nonsense, people are talking of survival. Go to Netherland and see how small and medium scale thrive

hard work & right thing are different issues.

just that clear before you spill your own brand of nonsense...
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by ivandragon: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
tuniski:

Utter garbage!!

so it would seem for those whose ability to reason is severely hampered by reasons best known to them.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Gandollar(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Are those jobs? I wonder the level of illiteracy in Nigeria, so pathetic, that’s why youths are using girls for money, the country won’t allow you reach your potentials except you travel out. Nigeria is doomed with your kinds in it. Buhari is bad, bad is bad, stop with the sentinmental politics. Putin said it all, thank God it’s not Trump, why didn’t they abuse Putin, Nigeria is doomed with minds like you.
Stupidity is when you elect an terminally ill old octagenarian whose only claim to fame is religious and ethnic bigotry and expect him to make any meaningful impact.

Your kinds are rare species facing extinction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
I graduated in 2014.. nothing to show for it as I type this.. hopes have been dashed several times. Believing in God anyway.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by mandate2020: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
The PDP Vs The APC *why my vote is for PDP In 1999, The PDP met an economy without the likes of MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Dangote Cement, NIPP, Shoprite, privatized NEPA and many more. There were no agencies like ICPC, EFCC, to fight corruption. No regulatory agencies like NERC, NCC, PPPRA etc,. No due process or procurement Act, no UBE Act, and many other laws. No Communication satellites, and many other creations of the PDP. Bellow is a brief list of PDP achievements: **Abuja National Stadium **Revamping of the Railway Sector **Launching of the first Satellite into space **Launched the first Unmanned Drone **Built 150 the Schools Across the Northern States. **Fought Ebola Virus to a standstill to the admiration of the whole world. **Conducted 4 different National Elections. **Built 36 NNPC Mega Stations across the 36 States and the FCT **Established 12 Federal Universities, 9 in some Northern State, ( Kogi, Taraba, Jigawa, Gombe, Nasarawa, Kastina, Yobe, Kebbi and Zamfara and 3 in the southern States of Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ekiti). **Established 2 Specialized Universities, The Police and Marine Universities. **Built 36 Federal Medical Centers. **Established the Civil Defence Corps, Tetfund, ITF, Due Process Office and SERVICOM. **The establishment of the National Open University by President Obasanjo. **Sponsored over 5,867 Lecturers of the Federal and State Tertiary Institutions for post graduate studies out of which 1,375 were sponsored overseas. **Passed the Freedom Of Information Bill **YouWin Program, where Over 100,000 jobs for innovative unemployed youths across the country was created. **Hosted the World Economic Forum for Africa (WEFA), the first African country to do so. **Dangote became the African Richest Man with a net worth increase from 2.1 Billion US Dollars to 23 Billion US Dollars in 2014, making him Forbes richest black person in the world and the overall 26th richest person in the world. Constructed the following roads: **Abuja-Lokoja Expressway, **Enugu-Abakilike Expressway, **Lagos-Benin Expressway, **Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, **Kano- Maiduguri Expressway, **Abuja-Keffi Expressway. **The second Niger bridge, **Introduction of the Nigerian Electronic ID card (E-ID card) **Introduction of the Cashless Syatem, E- Payment. **The Uyo Stadium, built by a PDP Governor, **Tinapa, Ogbodu Cattle Ranch, built by another PDP Governor. The PDP Governors also built and established the following State Universities:- **Adamawa State University, built by Gov Boni Haruna **Taraba State University, built by Late Governor Danbaba Suntai **Gombe State University, built by Governor Danjuma Goje while still in PDP **Abia State University built by Gov Orji Kalu while in PDP. **Nasarawa State University built by Gov Abdullahi Adamu while in PDP **Plateau State University built by Gov Joshua Dariye while still in PDP. **Bauchi State University built by Gov Isa Yuguda of PDP **Sokoto State University built by Gov Wammako while in PDP **Kebbi state university of science and technology built by Adamu Aliero while in PDP, **Kaduna State University built by Gov Ahmed Makarfi of PDP **Kano State University built by Gov Kwankwaso while still with the PDP **Umaru Musa Yaradua University built by late President Musa Yaradua of PDP. **Ebonyi State University built by Gov Sam Egwu of PDP **Akwa Ibom State University built by Gov Godswill Okpabio of the PDP **Cross River State University of Science and Technology built by Gov Donald Duke of the PDP **Ekiti State University built and repositioned by Gov Ayo Fayose of the PDP **Ibrahim Babangida University built by Gov Abdulkadir Kure of the PDP **Kwara State University built by Gov Bukola Saraki of the PDP **Niger Delta University built by Gov DSO Alamieyesigha of the PDP **Northwest University built by Gov Kwankwaso of the PDP. NB: The above and many more was what the PDP gave and added to the Nigerian people and records has it that they only borrowed 6 trillions, after upsetting our National Debts from the Paris Club of Paris and other Western Financial Institutions. The APC on the other hand has now borrowed over 11 trillion and are still borrowing, yet the only thing visible was that they spent 30 Million Dollars in the treatment of the President in London for an undisclosed ailment, 5 Million Dollars for the treatment of his son in Germany and the payment of over 12 Million Dollars to Boko Haram as ransom. And APC governor has also confessed to having paid the Fulani Herdsmen billion of Naira to stop killing local farmers. I have said my own, vote wisely. Culled from Chief Dele Momodu's page

2 Likes

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by tuniski: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
ivandragon:

so it would seem for those whose ability to reason is severely hampered by reasons best known to them.
Lame.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:
"The next level of effort focuses on job creation across various sectors," Buhari said in his election campaign's policy document.

"From an enlargement of the N-Power programme [government loan scheme for young graduates] to investing in technology and creative sector jobs to agriculture and revolutionising access to credit for entrepreneurs and artisans, there is scope for over 15 million new jobs."

we know the future will be better than today. Only bastards and devil worshippers will believe a gay thief and his effeminate unrepentant liar running mate will give them jobs. It is clear 16 years of PDP created no way of solving Nigeria economic problems only looting and sharing $2 billion shamelessly.

All the Ipob people quoted should seek job in Jerusalem since that is where their rod and slavior resides.

For instance, was it PDP that chased investors out of Nigeria. If u gonna live in the past, continue. What we the Nigerian youths should be after is to get assurances from PDP that we won't go back to looting,encourage social programmes like N-Power,etc to continue, learn from past mistakes and move on. E.G If all PDP members defected to APC, will APC have rejected them? Lets do the needful.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by hustler2828: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
As for me na to learn Gwork remain o. You go school no way, you ride keke agbero and police go collect your whole money, you farm Fulani herdsmen go use your crops do grazing.
At any given time the average Nigerian man is faced with one life challenge or the other. Infact if you want to try death and, see how it looks like just visit Nigeria.
One pastor or ajebutar go open him rotten mouth say Nigeria youth dey spoil the country with fraud . When at the mention of the name Nigeria. Death, starvation, suffering, and all manner of inhuman conditions comes to mind
Obob na yahoo things make una come teach meooooo!!! na only yahoo sha not yahooplus cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by platodeen(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Nigerians are not fools

APC fooled us all with their fake and stupid promises in 2015, they won't fool us again because we are wiser now .

Buhari don't deserve a second term , he has to go because the hardship Nigerians go through everyday is just too much .

Enough is enough .

...and d next option now is ATIKU
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by MXrap: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Apt

Bubu has failed woefully

jlinkd78:
Gradually d international communities are giving their verdict and I must confess d country as currently run is irredeemable except something urgent happens. Buhari in saner climes ought to voluntarily hand over d leadership baton to someone else but no d Nigerian sit tight syndrome will never allow them to do so. All indices of evaluating governance are in d red and one only wonders what their next level portends. The reality of the Next Level mantra becomes more scary when u access what d current level. Since d current level is filled with hardship n pains, it inadvertently means that d Next Level will be a higher level of hardship and pains.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by RealOne042: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

But accept gaylization of Nigeria? buhahaha grin grin grin please gatikulate in pieace then Obituarate after that and keep alternating in the 2 till you realize you face another 4 years of being an unreasonable ipob on nairaland always envying those better than you cool
who is better than who please? Did Buhari truly said all those things I saw on da picture?
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by KingSango(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
MeanChris:
Four out of every 10 people in the country's workforce are either unemployed or underemployed.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/11/feels-hope-nigeria-worsening-job-crisis-181127193954772.html?

Build another giangtic church and tell am Jesus come. grin grin

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by gabbylight: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sorry you fooled yourself. PMB till 2023 if you like am jump front of moving trailer and complain. nanesense

just because of the 30k they are paying you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by salford1: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
It has always been like that.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by tobby98: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
pls get ur PVC ready oo.attend their rallies,collect their monies but still vote ur conscience..
I might give in to Atiku's manifestoes,they seem objective and realistic..
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by tobby98: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
jokinexcel:
Aljazeera is being sponsored by IPob. Or maybe PDP
An internationally recognised media outlet unlike the likes of TVC.they dont give in too easily...bros u dnt need a sooth sayer to tell u of d bad economyand inconsistent policies.
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by nwanyionitsha: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

My housemaid is better than you because she has not loose hope in her self earning capacity something gaytikukators who suckle gaytiku for recharge cards don't have, hope and confidence in herself
See the kind of stupid commentscomments you are making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by blacknp(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
tobby98:
pls get ur PVC ready oo.attend their rallies,collect their monies but still vote ur conscience..
I might give in to Atiku's manifestoes,they seem objective and realistic..
Go and finish what is left of Atiku’s dollars,President Buhari will be there till 2023. This is Nigeria.

Job creation is the duty of Federal,States & The Local Governments,most especially the local governments,so only misinformed people blame their woes on the FG,how can someone in Abuja provide jobs for people in a village in Ekiti State?
Re: AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' by IbrahimDamola: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Stalwert:

This al-jazeera news really pain muslim zombiehari skull. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.