Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine (14852 Views)

Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Blue3k2:

No
Yes.

If you have more interesting updates about Jr minors in Nigeria post about it.

lemme pm you and we chat from there...
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Bishopking: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nukilia:
Bad news! Why should it be exported out of the country? Can't we add value to it in Nigeria? Which kind of rubbish are we doing in this country?

Only reasonable response up to this point.
Africa keeps prostituting its future away.
And morons think it is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Bishopking: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
11doubledee:
If true, then Nigeria is slightly getting back on track.kudos to the government

Get the grey matter.
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by brojoshua: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
The money to be made there should not be permitted to be looted and stolen by corrupt politicians but should be judiciously used to develop the country in the areas of good roads, electricity, hospitals and health services, education, etc and use to make the lives of the citizens better, So that it will not go as the made from petroleum. Nigerians should not vote for politicians who will loot all the country's money and continue to throw the citizens into poverty
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Yankee101: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hope Nigeria is getting it's due resource revenues alongside
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Ohraykon: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2018
9jaArea:
Sooner than later people will see the good work of Buhari in more sectors

NEXT LEVEL
the hunger in the land nko
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Cargoed: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Most mines for Zinc and Lead is in Abakaliki and Cross River State.

This is the new Oil as Electric car demand ramps up. Along with Solar EnergyStorage.

So Each 40ft Container fetches them about Usd100k each. If what they are actually mining does not contain any rare earth mineral. Each container can produce at least 10000 batteries (200ah each) $100 so from each container they make at least $1m not bad.

Personally I will like to buy FOB lagos let them give me a price.

Finally ministry of Environment should. "work" now and reduce site pollution.

FG should wake up and fund or build local Deep cycle battery producers Africa cannot continue with this rubbish.

If they plan to move up to 450,000 tonnes/mth that will need 120,000trucks/mth. That is 4000 trucks a day passing lagos apapa port from only this one company.
If you get 30trucks pass Apapa in a mth you have done very very well.
This company will desperately need PH rail/port or Calabar. Lagos will banckrupt them overnight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2018
The mine is located in Bauchi i state
Government must insist on public listing of this new mining companies on NSE, otherwise it will be a case of winners take all mentality like the fraudulent MTN, glo, Etisalat, airtel.
The earlier the better

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by bewla(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2018
tempest01:
Hopeit is a joint venture with the FG and 60% goes into the national coffers, Not just ND resource that is good for sharing
guess who am I ? I will sell NNPC once I assume office to Obasanjo and secundus not forgetting Dangote and my self
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Nukilia: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Blue3k2:

Why shouldn't a jr mining company sell ore to their buyers? The demand for product is outside the country afterall. I agree with we should add value. Now go smelt the ore for them.

Diagram of their business plan below.

Thank you for the flow process! We loose millions of jobs to other countries simply because of our dumb headed leaders who are so lazy that all the think is exporting our raw materials, thereby leaving the communities in penury.

1 Like

Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Bishopking: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2018
What they do is tantamount to selling human beings to slavery.
Africans in leadership position have not evolved in thinking to see the whole instead of tiny parts.
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by tunlasky: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://brandspurng.com/2018/11/28/symbol-exports-first-zinc-from-nigeria-mine/amp/
good to hear this, it will reduce the pressure on oil but we need to work on coal to generate more mega watts of electricity
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by 9jaArea: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Ohraykon:
the hunger in the land nko

That too will go away as things improve.
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by Ohraykon: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2018
9jaArea:

That too will go away as things improve.
u love ur chains all i know is dar jubril is going back to sudan
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by dekins: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's good seeing the mining sector gradually being tapped for economic diversification.
Re: Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine by 9jaArea: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
I'm not in chains it's a choice I made, you can make yours too

Za Next level

Ohraykon:
u love ur chains all i know is dar jubril is going back to sudan

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Fine POS Operators ₦‎1M For Illegal Pricing / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Businesses You Regretted Doing & The Ones You're Glad You Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.