Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics (597 Views)

"Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures / Kim Kardashian in tears As Doctor Confirms She Suffers From Rheumatoid (photo) / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by helobabe: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
A teenager's head grew to twice its size after she suffered a severe allergic reaction to a hair dye that left her struggling to breathe.

Estelle, a 19-year-old English student from Paris, suffered a disfigurement caused by the chemical PPD, which is found in 90 percent of hair dyes.

Estelle, who shared photos of her swollen head on social media, says she had bought a standard hair dye from a supermarket in Val-de-Marne, on the outskirts of Paris. After applying it, she reacted to it.

The allergy first caused her scalp to itch before the top of head started to swell up. Estelle attempted to treat herself using antihistamines and cream from a pharmacist but she awoke the next day to see her head had swollen to twice its size.

Estelle before

Estelle said that asides her swollen head, she was finding it difficult to breathe and her tongue started to swell. She was rushed to hospital where the circumference of her head measured 63cm rather than the average 56sm.

Estelle is raising awareness about the dangers of PPD in hair dyes to ensure that others do not suffer like she did.

She said:

I almost died, I don't want something similar to happen to other people.

News via GistMore - https://gistmore.com/ladys-head-expands-after-using-hair-dye

Re: Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by helobabe: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by SEGLIZ: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
....... who say Shrek na fake? moment when you receive batching from God, 'I no create you well abi?'
if only this could be the lot of all those bleachers, boborisky and Co., in particular those with plastic, nylon, wood and paper surgery.
Re: Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by ajokebelle(f): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
I once reacted to PPD too.
It wasn't funny at all.
I applied the black henna to my fingers sometimes last year, and before i knew it, my fingers started paining..... i had to quickly wash off it off my fingers, after washing it, i discovered the pains had gotten to my shoulders. Both arms where aching, my fingers felt as if it were on fire.
I called a muslim friend to ask if it was normal, but she said that was her first time of hearing of the pains too.
Cant remember if i used analgesics to relief the pain.
When the pain subsided, i searched and discovered some people are allergic to the PPD which was a part of the composition.
I couldnt stop thanking God for me not applying it on my skin or having a worse reaction.
I felt better when i woke uo the next day.
Now i dont look at that thing twice again.

1 Like

Re: Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by amaniro: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

God gave you nice eye brows! no you shave it to draw another one. God gave you good hair color! no you want to dye it.

Women are the most confused people presently on earth.

1 Like

Re: Teenager's Head Doubles In Size After She Suffers Reaction To A Hair Dye. Pics by Nonso92(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
WTF??

I prefer to see lasisi's Instagram filter than this.

Women are indeed the cause of their own problems.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018 Song : Bisola - "Controlla" Download Mp3 / The World's Most Powerful Women In Entertainment 2018 By Forbes / Bbnaija Khloe Involved In Accident In The New Car Obafemi Martins Bought Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.