Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction (7440 Views)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas / Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by olaboo123: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Rihanna flashes entire boob as she suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Ocean's 8 premiere (photos)

Rihanna accidentally flashed her boob at the Ocean's 8 premiere, leaving her blushing in embarrassment as she tried to put her dress in order.

The 30-year-old singer had on a metallic gown with a neckline that partly exposed one of her breasts and the shoulder kept shifting to expose more than the star intended.

At some point, the right shoulder of the dress shifted and almost the whole of her boob was out. She made a grab for her sleeve but she wasn't fast enough because paparazzi got a few shots first.

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/06/rihanna-flashes-entire-boob-as-she.html

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by harizonal123(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Where is that meme of an Indian police holding his p.man?

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
harizonal123:
Where is that meme of an Indian police holding his p.man?

i gat u wink

15 Likes

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by columbus007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
riri,i can do anything for this girl.
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Christane: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
i want to suck dat boobs.
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Yewandequeen(f): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
I thought she was pregnant sometimes back, when she added so much weight. This her new boo is making her look more cute not the woman beater Chris brown grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by KingLennon(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don Jazzy's crush grin. Her olympus is not yet fallen

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by amajato: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Vacancy!!!

An English language graduate needed for a teaching job in a British school.

Note: you must be computer literate and must reside in Benin or ready to relocate.

Send your CV to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Christane:
i want to suck dat boobs.

Me too

I like bress cry
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by pode(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is one of the head I hate must
What is the meaning of Rihanna flashes entire boob as she suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, don't you guys have a better thing to come up with?
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by blingxx(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
pode:
This is one of the head I hate must
What is the meaning of Rihanna flashes entire boob as she suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, don't you guys have a better thing to come up with?

one word..... "MEN"
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Bluezy13(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Entire b00bs, bloggers!!!

Entire b00bs!!!
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
cry

Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Khd95(m): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Something wey she purposely do
Re: Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Mr2wealth: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
This is not a wardrobe malfunction, that is how she wants it and that is how the design is meant to be.

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Olamide Is That Your Girlfriend? / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It / Pictures Of Dablixx Osha, The Nigerian Man Who Has Tattoos Like Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.