Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? (4063 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Phayteprecious1(f): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2018
AgentGoat:
How can a 23 years old girl thinks she's old in getting a four degree program? I guess she want to get married and start bearing children undecided Black people using marriage to kill their dreams since 1840.

Something that can be a great benefit to her for the rest of her life? There are many people in their forties and fifties going back to school.
Okay I grab ur point
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Phayteprecious1(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, encourage her to go back to ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
It's obvious she is not still matured for the university..
Okay......I will let her know undecided
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by pauladonis(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2018
There's no latecomer in education o, anytime is a good time if she knows what she's doing. Even if she wants to study medicine, age is still on her side.

Age is nothing but a number, she shouldn't let it limit her.
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Noaril(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2018
As long as the University she's planning to attend isn't LAUTECH, she's good to go
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Martinez19(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
AgentGoat:
How can a 23 years old girl thinks she's old in getting a four degree program? I guess she want to get married and start bearing children undecided Black people using marriage to kill their dreams since 1840.

Something that can be a great benefit to her for the rest of her life? There are many people in their forties and fifties going back to school.
A relative of mine was 18 when she got married and she postponed her studies. After giving birth to two children, she returned (@ 20.5 y/o) to school and completed her studies. grin
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by TopeQs: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
much30:
I start my first degree full time at the age of 32, after years of working in the bank with OND and after 4 kids. Made CGDP 4.21 (best graduating student in my department), Already done with my masters now. It is never late.
Sir, you're an inspiration to us..

1 Like

Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Ay04z(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Go see see 40 years old just dey enter 100 level. U neva chi chumptin shocked

1 Like

Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Phayteprecious1:
Good evening, please someone close to me is 23yrs old, she is confuse if she should go to the university because of her age, though she have N.c.e certificate.please what is your advice to her?
tell that girl that my younger sister is 16 years old and she is already in level one and as we speak she will be in level 2 by next year.... Are u seriously kidding me with this question?
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by much30: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
I am a lady, a mother of 4 kids.

TopeQs:

Sir, you're an inspiration to us..
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by TopeQs: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
much30:
I am a lady, a mother of 4 kids.

Oops
My bad.

Doesn't make you any less an inspiration....

Respect and regards.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by VANENON(f): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
One is never too late or too old to learn.
If one still has passions and one is still up to it, then by all means go after your dreams.
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Frenchkiss564: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Lol grin
Na your girlfriend na

oh I see... help me tell her she's not too old to achieve anything she wants to achieve then.
Re: Is A Female Of 23years Too Old To Start 100 Level In The University? by Phayteprecious1(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

oh I see... help me tell her she's not too old to achieve anything she wants to achieve then.
She yaf hear ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Set To Call Off Strike Today. / Unilorin Supplementary List Is Out! / Top Ten Smartest People In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.