Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

**TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** (4493 Views)

I Want To Give Out My White Cat 'jo' And Kittens / A 1year 3 Months Female German Shepard Is For Sell In Ilorin,kwara State / My German Shepard Is Currently On Heat(benin City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
beewhy009:

If he breeds bfr 2 years and not yet fully grown, do you mean his growth progress will stop cuz he was breeded earlier?
Yes because he uses the testosterone meant to grow and develop him to mate and his body doesn't produce more to continue growing and so he stops there.There may be exceptions but it almost always plays out like that.That's why you see most Nigerian Caucasians are short.They may not be pure but they can still grow very big and their owners are too impatient and so breed them early.Best age for stud is 2yrs.Check out hektor,a nairalanders dog bred at 2 yrs you and compare him to others bred at one year.I don't know how to post the link here.

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by Johnickxy: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Bro theres nothing wrong with that your dog.. he is a good one, you all compare nigeria breed dogs to abroad dogs ,have you forgotten that weather condition and alot of factors like the type of injection and vitamins they give their dogs goes a long way and cant be compared to the standard of injection and drugs we give our dogs here. Even the standard of food we give to them.
Just give your dog multivitamins and see how he will change drastically

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by Johnickxy: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Mr pure please keep quiet .have you seen the dog face to face.
Picture dont do justice when snapping an adult dog cos you will have to shift back to take the whole body of the dog into lens but if its a puppy you wont have to shift back alot,that way it is easy to get the whoe features of the dog very well. Theres a way i will snap my caucasian for you and you will rate her low but when people come to my house and see it themselves they bow and give kudos
ableman05:
guy to be frank with you, when we talk of Caucasian this your white dog Don fit stand where other Caucasians dey stand, shame go catch you sef, your dog is not pure breed simple. argue with me again you hear. the the pictures of the other guys Caucasian damn that's the real deal. your dog fine ooo but my brother the truth dey pain but I go tell you sey the dog no pure read my lips e no pure
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by Johnickxy: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2018
This my female caucasian at 10months. Theres a way i will position the camera and are snout will look long. My point is camera dont really do justice when trying to know the standard of a dog. Criticise when you have seen it with your eyes

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Johnickxy:
This my female caucasian at 10months. Theres a way i will position the camera and are snout will look long. My point is camera dont really do justice when trying to know the standard of a dog. Criticise when you have seen it with your eyes
I also notice that thing when taking pictures of dogs.I have since learned to ignore it.Also that huge dog isn't mine please!He is a Russian imported stud called vlasteline.I don't want people to brand me scammer as many people use that pic to scam.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Please let the OP start a new thread this one is ruined.Apologise for the plenty comments.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
abbeg:
Yes because he uses the testosterone meant to grow and develop him to mate and his body doesn't produce more to continue growing and so he stops there.There may be exceptions but it almost always plays out like that.That's why you see most Nigerian Caucasians are short.They may not be pure but they can still grow very big and their owners are too impatient and so breed them early.Best age for stud is 2yrs Check out hektor,a nairalanders dog bred at 2 yrs you and compare him to others bred at one year.I don't know how to post the link here.

You're a very funny man. Aren't you the same person that compared my Dog to a Collie and Spaniel, I have nothing to say to you because you clearly know nothing about dogs. Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Johnickxy:
Mr pure please keep quiet .have you seen the dog face to face.
Picture dont do justice when snapping an adult dog cos you will have to shift back to take the whole body of the dog into lens but if its a puppy you wont have to shift back alot,that way it is easy to get the whoe features of the dog very well. Theres a way i will snap my caucasian for you and you will rate her low but when people come to my house and see it themselves they bow and give kudos

People that have never breed a Cauc in their life would never understand. Do they know how much is involved in feeding those massive breeds they see online. It's more expensive than raising a child. They don't eat keebles, noodles or any of the home-made dog food we have in Nigeria.
Mine is already 60kg and that's big enough for me, the bigger...the hardly they are to control.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2018
FrancisAdl:

You're a very funny man. Aren't you the same person that compared my Dog to a Collie and Spaniel, I have nothing to say to you because you clearly know nothing about dogs. Stop embarrassing yourself
Oya now go and Google it for yourself on a genuine website and come back and tell me again.P.s. I once saw a border collie that looked A LOT like your dog so you can't blame me for the misunderstanding.I'm telling you something researched on and yet you don't even at least consider it or at least say you have your own reasons instead you rain abuses on me.Breed your dog,it's yours not mine.If you are ok with the size it's your business.You think Nigerian Caucasians can't grow big?Even with garri and rice and stew they still grow huge not to talk of dog food.Breed the dog,it's your business not mine.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2018
ableman05:
guy to be frank with you, when we talk of Caucasian this your white dog Don fit stand where other Caucasians dey stand, shame go catch you sef, your dog is not pure breed simple. argue with me again you hear. the the pictures of the other guys Caucasian damn that's the real deal. your dog fine ooo but my brother the truth dey pain but I go tell you sey the dog no pure read my lips e no pure
There are different types of Caucasians.Not all are the big fighting bloodlines.Some are smaller and weaker.Sha,is not everyone that knows about the small type so I understand why you called it impure.Although it's not 100percent.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2018
abbeg:
Oya now go and Google it for yourself on a genuine website and come back and tell me again.P.s. I once saw a border collie that looked A LOT like your dog so you can't blame me for the misunderstanding.I'm telling you something researched on and yet you don't even at least consider it or at least say you have your own reasons instead you rain abuses on me.Breed your dog,it's yours not mine.If you are ok with the size it's your business.You think Nigerian Caucasians can't grow big? Even with garri and rice and stew they still grow huge not to talk of dog food.Breed the dog,it's your business not mine.

Lol it's enough abeg, stop embarrassing yourself here. Like I said, you know nothing about dogs. It's not by force to comment

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Lol it's enough abeg, stop embarrassing yourself here. Like I said, you know nothing about dogs. It's not by force to comment
I know what I said (in bolded)I don't feed my dog human food by the way and not all dogs grow big when fed that way.But Caucasians do.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good evening
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by space9880: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
abbeg:
Yes because he uses the testosterone meant to grow and develop him to mate and his body doesn't produce more to continue growing and so he stops there.There may be exceptions but it almost always plays out like that.That's why you see most Nigerian Caucasians are short.They may not be pure but they can still grow very big and their owners are too impatient and so breed them early.Best age for stud is 2yrs.Check out hektor,a nairalanders dog bred at 2 yrs you and compare him to others bred at one year.I don't know how to post the link here.

where did you see this rubbish? after all your claims about research you are still typing rubbish. all your posts have been wrong from the very first one

2 Likes

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2018
space9880:

where did you see this rubbish? after all your claims about research you are still typing rubbish. all your posts have been wrong from the very first one
Calm down don't jump to conclusions.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 3:16am On Dec 19, 2018
space9880:

Check out pet helpful.com and also Russian websites where Caucasians are discussed.Yes the dog can breed but in most cases it is not physically or mentally ready.This is worse in bitches as it hinders growth and in extreme cases illness and death.I still dot know how to post links here but at least I gave you the website if it will help.Also at one year a giant breed dog is about15 years old in human years while at two he is 24.That is one of the evidences.Breeders abroad don't breed giant breeds like Caucasians and mastiffs at one.Only large and small breeds like gsd and the like.Also check wiki how and Sarah's dog's.com.There are so many websites backing this up.Don't just read the first result that shows and come back to conclude.One year is not for giant breeds.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by space9880: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
abbeg:
Check out pet helpful.com and also Russian websites where Caucasians are discussed.Yes the dog can breed but in most cases it is not physically or mentally ready.This is worse in bitches as it hinders growth and in extreme cases illness and death.I still dot know how to post links here but at least I gave you the website if it will help.Also at one year a giant breed dog is about15 years old in human years while at two he is 24.That is one of the evidences.Breeders abroad don't breed giant breeds like Caucasians and mastiffs at one.Only large and small breeds like gsd and the like.Also check wiki how and Sarah's dog's.com.There are so many websites backing this up.Don't just read the first result that shows and come back to conclude.One year is not for giant breeds.

I'm not saying mating a dog at one year is the best o but that your testosterone stuff is wrong testosterone does the opposite.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
space9880:

I'm not saying mating a dog at one year is the best o but that your testosterone stuff is wrong testosterone does the opposite.
Oh yeah that's wrong.I got it from a friend not the internet.But I realise it now that I searched it online.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by space9880: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
abbeg:
Oh yeah that's wrong.I got it from a friend not the internet.But I realise it now that I searched it online.

next time when you are not sure of something don't spew it out cos you were stating it like a fact
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
space9880:

next time when you are not sure of something don't spew it out cos you were stating it like a fact
Ok I thought my friend was a reliable source so it's my fault.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Has the op started a new thread yet?Again apologies for the plenty comments.
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by space9880: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
abbeg:
Ok I thought my friend was a reliable source so it's my fault.

it's alright bro no qualms
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by abbeg(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
space9880:

it's alright bro no qualms
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
FrancisAdl:
Tyson is an obedient friend with great family dog traits. Very intelligent too, never potty trained him and secures the compound from Intruders 24/7.
Contact me for more details on his behavioural traits.

Weight: 53kg
Vaccination: Updated till November, 2018

PS: Pictures don't do justice to his size, feel free to call and arrange a meeting for a live preview
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** by FrancisAdl(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost Her To Parvo - Quack Vet Didn't Know / My New 3months Old Caucasian Wont Move Anytime I Put A Chain On The Neck / Funny & Touching Dog Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.