Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Scam Alert - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Scam Alert (4347 Views)

SCAM Alert !!!!! / Scam Alert / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
*SCAM ALERT!!!*

This woman called me to pre-order 2 GSD Male pups to be delivered to her in Onitsha, she claimed she wanted to use them as security on her Piggery farm (Simbolar Farms). We agreed on 60k for the two dogs and she explained to me she doesn't do transfers as she would go to the bank to make a deposit as soon as 8:am but she wanted the pups to be on their way from Ibadan to Onitsha by then so then I wld av received my money bfr the pups got to Onitsha. I agreed to that just cuz I sent 2 Male GSDs to Kaduna state a month earlier with the same kinda agreement but the trip had a delay, the man couldn't get his dogs on time and it stalled his pre-planned business trip and he wasn't happy about it but both of us were open and truthful and the trust was built, deal was successful!

Her contact is 08063268056

So as not to foil her own plans too, I decided to send the pups ahead (which was a blatant mistake from my end) but the only thing I did to secure my money should in case was to tell the driver (who I felt to be trustworthy since they all kinda know me at d Park as a dogman) not to deliver the Pups till I tell him to do so. The pups got on the road and the woman started giving me excuses that she couldn't get d time to goto the bank for now cuz she was busy on her farm, then she later on said she wl be doing a transfer via someone's account. Then she later sent me a fake credit alert to ascertain the transfer have bn made and I should confirm payment. Was busy that time too but I just told her I wl expect a text from my bank and she started disturbing me it might be network, it's in my account, etc lols.

She later sent another bank screenshot that was visible edited, it was evening; I was back home from work and could now see the screen shots well and saw the foul play...

To cut the long story short, I told the driver not to deliver the pups, she was visibly angry, sent sm guys to the Onitsha garage to lure the driver to releasing the pups by giving him 10k instead of 5k for the waybill fee but all along the driver got me posted. She then later was telling me the pups are tired, they wl die and I should tell d driver to release the pups so she could take care of them, and she wl goto her bank to rectify the error.. Lolz.

He (the driver who is a Alfa) held my dogs for 3 days bfr it could get to his turn to get passengers back, he refused to send via another driver to prevent stories that touch, he fed my dogs well and kept me posted and all the while those guys the woman sent kept going back to the garage to claim the pups, lol. I told the woman to give the driver the cash if she couldn't transfer and she was Sha giving all those flimsy excuses a confident scammer will always give. The woman on realizing I got wind of her actions removed her WhatsApp pictures, stopped calling me / receiving my calls and started exchange of several abuses on with me. Lol

He said they later came with 30k cash to give the driver but I told him to receive the 60k full payment or nothing. The driver delivered my pups back to me safe and sound and gave me stories of how much they tried to lure him but was afraid of garage people cuz he felt they cld have used force if it was somewhere else.

All in all I thank God, appreciated the driver who did well and I am telling y'all to be careful of dealing with her cuz she is a confirm scammer with many tricks up her sleeve! I can say learnt my lessons in a very good way and it won't happen again...

#CypherPETS

7 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by Namdeenero(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by welzyj2(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Lucky you bro......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by uboma(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for sharing @op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by jendoakino(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is the issues I have with some clients, they always feel we breeders should be the one taking the risk of first sending our dog down before they send cash forgetting that we have also fell victims severally to scanners. One even attacked my friend in logo and gave him an everlasting scar cos ofa puppy thank God my guy is still alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by adisabarber(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
OP are you sure that is her pix? I'm surprised someone will use her real pix for fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
But when they later came back with 30k, why didn't you release one puppy to them? since the price of one puppy was 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
adisabarber:
OP are you sure that is her pix? I'm surprised someone will use her real pix for fraud

You are right tho... And it could be hers too. Cuz she removed the dp immediately she knew I got wind of her act.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
mhd5757:
But when they later came back with 30k, why didn't you release one puppy to them? since the price of one puppy was 30k.

They still wanted to pick both instead.
Re: Scam Alert by TheRealOwner(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
2 female Igbo names. Y'all Free to draw your conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmmm...
Re: Scam Alert by space9880: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2019
scammers everywhere I almost fell victim too.
Re: Scam Alert by healthyarena(f): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bloody thief put the dogs at risk of embarking on such journey! How disheartening...
Re: Scam Alert by became: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
There is a coincidence somewhere. This is your version of story how can we get hers. Everything is not scam alert, please
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2019
became:
There is a coincidence somewhere. This is your version of story how can we get hers. Everything is not scam alert, please

So this is how you can defend yourself you shameless idiot

So you created the account yesterday to reply this post?

Simborlar farms or what do you call yourself? Na God go punish you!

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by healthyarena(f): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2019
became:
Very funny!!! It's not a scam yet she had to send two ridiculous transaction alerts. She can't screenshot her transaction successful page if she transferred abi or she couldn't send snapshot of the teller if she paid to bank and she could boldly send two obviously formulated alert obviously screenshot pics again which are obviously not originally hers! She has been in the business a long time ago!!!
PS. You opened this account yesterday to make this comment! Are you the woman?

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2019
healthyarena:

Very funny!!! It's not a scam yet she had to send two ridiculous transaction alerts. She can't screenshot her transaction successful page if she transferred abi or she couldn't send snapshot of the teller if she paid to bank and she could boldly send two obviously formulated alert obviously screenshot pics again which are obviously not originally hers! She has been in the business a long time ago!!!
PS. You opened this account yesterday to make this comment! Are you the woman?

Thanks for exposing the face of the thief ma'am grin

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by adisabarber(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
became:

Nice try grin

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by sureboykris(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
OP please drop your number let's discuss business. I need to contact you

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
sureboykris:
OP please drop your number let's discuss business. I need to contact you

You can call or whatsapp me on 080 6740 8552
Re: Scam Alert by Tochex101(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2019
beewhy009:

You can call or whatsapp me on 080 6740 8552
Congrats OP,
Pls for educational purpose, how were you able to tell
the second screenshot was fake...."Sterling bank" own.
We Nigerians are our own worst enemies.....filthy corrupt!

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by fowlyansh181(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tochex101:

Congrats OP,
it had NIP UBA , despite being a sterling bank account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tochex101:

Congrats OP,

The guy above me had hit it. NIP UBA despite giving her a GTB account number... Lolz. Moreso, when she sent in the screenshot I insisted till I got a msg from my bank is when I will acknowledge payment which I never did.

Another is why isn't the Screenshot a transfer completed confirmation page? Why is it the one showing her bank account balance? So I can feel they had enough money and the 60k na change? Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by Tochex101(m): 5:54am On Feb 20, 2019
fowlyansh181:
it had NIP UBA , despite being a sterling bank account
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by Tochex101(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2019
beewhy009:

The guy above me had hit it. NIP UBA despite giving her a GTB account number... Lolz. Moreso, when she sent in the screenshot I insisted till I got a msg from my bank is when I will acknowledge payment which I never did.

Another is why isn't the Screenshot a transfer completed confirmation page? Why is it the one showing her bank account balance? So I can feel they had enough money and the 60k na change? Lolz

Thanks...
Re: Scam Alert by sureboykris(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
So after reading OPs story and how he was nearly duped , I decided to contact him and pick up one of the pups in the story .
Transaction was smooth and I picked up the GSD this evening. Cute , agile , playful pup...
I'm happy I chose Cypherpets. ....Honest and Genuine breeder .
Cypherpet rocks.
Well done op.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
sureboykris:
So after reading OPs story and how he was nearly duped , I decided to contact him and pick up one of the pups in the story .
Transaction was smooth and I picked up the GSD this evening. Cute , agile , playful pup...
I'm happy I chose Cypherpets. ....Honest and Genuine breeder .
Cypherpet rocks.
Well done op.

Better deals ahead sire, I am always at your pet's service! Making a now successful deal to that Anambra state again after the last experience to defy sm talks not to ever deal with Ibos again. Lol. #OneNigeria #Onelove #CypherPETS � �
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2019
beewhy009:

Another is why isn't the Screenshot a transfer completed confirmation page? Why is it the one showing her bank account balance? So I can feel they had enough money and the 60k na change? Lolz...

Re: Scam Alert by Bomae: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Sometimes u want to travel either for holidays, family vacations, or other events but feel like taking ur dogs along. Uv got to plan it carefully.

These are a few tips to help u.

1. Get a good crate for ur dog. A crate is an excellent way to keep ur dog safe in the car. For airlines its mandatory. It can also keep ur dog from going astray in a hotel or restaurant when u stop to eat. Crates are available from most pet supply stores.

The crate should be large enough to allow the dog to stand, turn, and lie down. Let there be space. Even when ur sending ur dogs on waybill plz be treat this dogs in a good way. Don't pack them like sardines.

The crate should be strong, with handles and grips, and free of interior protrusions.

The crate should be leak-proof bottom covered with absorbent material. This would ensure fluids do not get to the dog.

The crate should be well ventilated on opposing sides, with exterior rims or knobs to prevent blocked airflow.

On the crate always ensure to put a label if ur sending on waybill. Put owner’s name, address, and phone number on it just in case of anything.

Stock the crate with a comfortable mat, your dog’s favorite toy, and a water.

In a previous write up we told u to always watch out for over heating in dogs. If ur sending the dog through waybill entrust the dog in the care of a reasonable person. If it requires to pay extra plz do.

Do not forget ur first aid box incase of emergency. We talked abt it in the past.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by LeInyiama: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Ok.
Re: Scam Alert by Baroba(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2019
TheRealOwner:
2 female Igbo names. Y'all Free to draw your conclusions

No conclusion to draw, you are on daft piece of work..grow up..

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by TheRealOwner(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baroba:

No conclusion to draw, you are on daft piece of work..grow up..
Pained asf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caucasian,rot,alsetian,neopletan For Sale / Adult Female Caucasian/german Shepherd Mix / Is It Proper To Castrate Your Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.