Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (51531 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by rukoyah42(f): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
the pastor would see God today
grin
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Spark01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boxer007:

My brother. Are you clearly admitting you will never suck a dik sir? My advise * never say never *. Nothing wrong with holding diks. You need to work on your self confidense

So nairaland now always this?

Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boxer007:

My brother. Are you clearly admitting you will never suck a dik sir? My advise * never say never *. Nothing wrong with holding diks. You need to work on your self confidense
grin grin grin grin

you are joker!!
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
LeHMaR:
Not justifying anything ooo, but since when is sleeping with a married person against the law??
I wonder oo! i am more concernd with the criminals brandishing a gun and threatning to kill him. they need to be Arrested.
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by statesman6: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
If na one Muslim or Alfa come and see how dem go dey shout Muslims are evil... grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by dochenaj: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
This brings to mind, that woman that was caught in the act of adultery that was brought to Jesus. Can this husband sincerely answer that he is guiltless of the same sin for which be condemns the wife for?

"Flee fornication..."
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Hotzone(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Two things are involve, my wife either respects me or be scared of what I may do when she goes off limits!!!!
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by ashjay001(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
JohnFrankling:
Shoot him and send the moda4ka to his maker

And u end up in jail, with someone else, resuming duty, with the b*tchshocked
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Boxer007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

So nairaland now always this?

Hello beautiful handsome young man. Can we watch nigeria movies together & chop pop con?
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by juniorstar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Trust russian men...the pasta is a dead man
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Diso60090(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Offpoint:
Free the man jor, I wonder why the men are always at the receiving end. We all know the women are always at fault, they're the ones that give them access to the house.

As long as nobody was raped, I have case with my wife not any man.

As of now the husband is in more trouble than the said pastor, don't ask me how.... use your head.

For not using his 9 mm to blast the patio head
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Spark01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boxer007:

Hello beautiful handsome young man. Can we watch nigeria movies together & chop pop con?

angry angry

Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Boxer007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Spark01:

angry angry

Brother you need a kiss to calm down. You on Instagram?
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by oochi123(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pastors and people's wives. Are the single ladies Pussy not sweet? Why straff a married woman?fake pastors everywhere
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by orumba(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
pass the miracle
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by selfmadeboss: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
if it happens to me, i wont do anything to the guy, i will just waste the bitchh. simple
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bad man, why the gun, the pastor needs to be arrested?
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Infinixhot2: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nonsense.... Ona del there to video am na Abi? or na d husband wel go del under pressure if 2 say na true to carry him phone begin to video am to send am for people shey.. U guyz should stop spoiling that name "Pastor" . Even if they were bad ones,they were never pastors.. they only portrayed themselves as one because d devil wants to intentionally destroy dat name... Those writing this kind of post..BE WARNED! you are helping d devil to fulfill his ministry.... If you can prevent yourself from death you can work with the devil as you like,but if you cant.....You are only playing with disaster.. thank you..
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
It must have taken a lot of will power not to pull that trigger.
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Alinso(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
JohnFrankling:

which maker to "hell" instead
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Spain007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
nowornever2016:
you forget rule number one sha?

yeah bro he forgot...
NEVER POINT A GUN AT ANYTHING IF YOU DON´T INTEND TO DESTROY....
the guy FUCKUP...
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by ImaIma1(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Olalan:
The rate at which women cheat these days is quite alarming.......No more respect for the institution of marriage.
BTW if your girlfriend has traces of cheating during courtship or has a long chain of ex be rest assured she's going to cheat even in marriage.

This was not an issue when it was men that were said to be doing the cheating alone. Then, no one talked about the lack of respect for marriage.

But now it is an issue. Both men and women should equally respect marriage and quit cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Nature8(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
JohnFrankling:

grin
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
statesman6:
If na one Muslim or Alfa come and see how dem go dey shout Muslims are evil... grin cheesy grin

I agree with u. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaehi rojihuun
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nawa ooo,dz husband sef na criminal cuz how e tey get gun or e don know sey pastor dey nak in wife ba?
...carry gun no fit fire the fucking...dude na be like "I swear d toto sweet die"
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by Tinalex(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Olalan:
The rate at which women cheat these days is quite alarming.......No more respect for the institution of marriage.
BTW if your girlfriend has traces of cheating during courtship or has a long chain of ex be rest assured she's going to cheat even in marriage.
cheesy grin grin grin the thing dey pepper una? Shebi until be cheats by default, we sef join unafor the race...since una no wan respect the institution of marriage and una refuse to appreciate that we are respecting it on una behalf...we sef don join grin grin grin grin...una neva see anything!!!� ��
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by EnnyGr: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Benjamin08:
SO WHO WAS SNAPPING DEM?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by bigpicture001: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Where ein see gun from... Abi na thief ein b..?
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by virago(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Olalan:

You talk as if it isn't with men they cheat with
Re: Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun by cho25bc(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Goahead:
Comedy skit, the internet is capped with itchy assholes who wanna trend.

Tell me, in the midst of that fracas, a fourth person was busy filming them undecided
You are the one who understands the logic behind the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caleb Onyemaeachi Chidera Detained, Tortured By Soldiers Over Banex Plaza Issue / Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.