Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse (50569 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Men are hurting deeply from their past experience of sexual abuse with househelps, relatives and even their fellow man. Their cases are more difficult to prove and the society don't just give a damn when the male child is sexually abused. It looks the world is made only to hear the cry of women. They even say real men don't cry...

Anyways, have you had this experience? Freely share. It's part of the healing process and it will go a long in educating the public.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2022
shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked grin[right][/right] grin grin grin[center][/center] kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Godada(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
Silly Nairaland Robot. Unmarried old Slay queen. I dn waybill your package Use fucck urself. What's wrong with your mental health?

462 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Boogyman557: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool I 4 like put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ but I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

because the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK dis morning really do me justice!

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me!

but the NACKING SWEET Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Are you okay Boogeyman?
Leave this Mattayas for people wey get something legit to cap

31 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I 4 like put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ but I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

because the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK dis morning really do me justice!

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me!

but the NACKING SWEET Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You are a craze man. Say Amen! smiley

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Osebanjo(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Whole lot of 'em. The worst of it all s been disvirgined by a known street LovePeddler, I didn't even know I had came. Was barely 15, SS3. Knew nothing about s3x back then. Before that she'd play with my D Everytime she had the chance. Anyway if I had hymen, it would have been broken at age 5 Sha. Serially molested by some street aunty. Funny how the memory would never leave.

I'm not alone I know.

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by illicit(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
What if u were indirectly abused by a sibling

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BigRocky: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

Does women not cum sometimes when they are raped?

Does a woman not get aroused when touch even against her consent?

Whatever men have done to you in the past,is not enough for you to be making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

Grow up.

435 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm...

Some things are better left unsaid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:

Whatever men have done to you in the past,is not enough for you to be making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

Grow up.

Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Boogyman557: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2022
SmellySperm:

You are a craze man. Say Amen! smiley
Holly Gram cool My Gee how u take know!

because I have been preaching it to people!

I even told a guy hear dat, in the hospital doctors treat patients wit WEED too..

some of doz drugs wey doctor de give patient WEED de day inside too..

so we WEED more WEED Planters, u can say Ganja Planters, so dat EVERYBODY go de reason WELL!

Nice 1 my Gee... is good to have a Ganja Planter like u around to BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Brandonx(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

You’re a very foolish man undecided
Pathetic old man pretending to be a woman

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Brandonx:

You’re a very foolish man undecided
Pathetic old man pretending to be a woman
No I'm a young man and a redpiller , Oniranu

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Brandonx(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
No I'm a young man and a redpiller , Oniranu

Young men don’t act like sociopaths only senile men does .

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by kals4luv990(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
iyaebe I dnt believe in woman rape..HAVE SENSE AND KNOW PEACE angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

If you are not comfortable saying it on a faceless platform then it is okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
some of you here claiming men can't be abused I pity you your ignorance, I was a victim myself at a tender age of 6-7 years old i was subjected to abuse by some older ladies in my compound then. Whenever I go visiting to there house to play, they would sieze the opportunity to pull my short nicker and begin to manhandle my small dick, one even graduated to sucking my dick as small as it was then, sad they suffocated me with there private parts and........I could have say more but I am so emotional right now, those ladies really messed up my childhood cry cry cry

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by 2braithe: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seems you don't know men sustain erection in sleep.
Men sometimes get erection when dead.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by 2braithe: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
For some of you here claiming men can't be abused I pity you your ignorance, I was a victim myself at a tender age of 6-7 years old i was subjected to abuse by some older ladies in my compound then. Whenever I go visiting to there house to play, they would sieze the opportunity to pull my short nicker and begin to manhandle my small dick, one even graduated to sucking my dick as small as it was then, sad they suffocated me with there private parts and........I could have say more but I am so emotional right know, those ladies really messed up my childhood cry cry cry

Was is not sweet to you then?
If no,then that lady does not know how to give bj.

Modified:
Na just cruise I dey catch.Una wan tear me apart.
Funny enough,I am a victim too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
2braithe:

What is not sweet to you then?
If no,then that lady does not know how to give bj.
what is it in a 6year old dick that a lady would be sucking, sad sad

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BigRocky: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

Lol,see reply.

You would have accepted your L and move on.

I also love the way you avoided my questions like plaque.

You don't keep boyfriend or sugar daddy, that's your headache.

You only speak out of the abundance of ignorance.when it comes to men issue,you throwaway your sence of reasoning to the winds.,yarn dust and call it the truth.

No offense though!

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Englishisamust: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee how u take know!

because I have been preaching it to people!

I even told a guy hear dat, in the hospital doctors treat patients wit WEED too..

some of doz drugs wey doctor de give patient WEED de day inside too..

so we WEED more WEED Planters, u can say Ganja Planters, so dat EVERYBODY go de reason WELL!

Nice 1 my Gee... is good to have a Ganja Planter like u around to BOOST my ENERGY DRINK and motivat my head pan..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This man ennh!!!. If I see him near heaven?? grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by fattprince(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Exactly sometimes I pretend like I have forgotten and I hoped my abusers have forgotten too, because I feel they were young and family and would not intentionally hurt me then. We were all just too naive. They were older though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by thinksquad(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
If a lady came up to you and said " I want you to f**k me " and waits for you to stand up and follow her, counts as sexual abuse than it is what it is. It was very embarrassing cus we plenty for outside that day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by soundOsonic: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:

Grow up.

You no get sense. No dey reply those people Fernandez iyaebe or so. They are jobless and they just enter Nairaland to seek attention and make their boring unfulfilled life interesting

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by BigRocky: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
soundOsonic:

You no get sense. No dey reply those people Fernandez iyaebe or so. They are jobless and they just enter Nairaland to seek attention and make their boring unfulfilled life interesting

Have heard all you said bro.BUT NA YOU NO GET SENSE!

1luv.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by TheComicGuy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
When I was in primary school,it was a very small school and in my class I was the only boy with 4 girls,one day ,they all attacked innocent me,ask me to show them my dick and they started touching it and all kind of nonsense,I was like 7 at the time,and you know the weird thing I still saw one of these girls yesterday we still talk, another leaves near my house so I see her often but we don't talk,I wonder if they still think about that, cause I do something tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.