Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) (34195 Views)

A Fans Reveals How Zlatan Ibile Brutally Assault Him Today In Lagos (screenshot) / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by bigCassava: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2018
the stew sensation crooner popularly known as wizkid stopped at south africa to catch some fun when the singer did the usual that caught some of his Instagram fans . wizkid was captured exchanging greetings with the pilot . According to fans who said their handshake is a cult sign.
See reactions below

https://chikasom..com/2018/11/wizkid-identifies-himself-with-cult.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 30, 2018
The Day I will choose to join cult, I'll join Vikings.

I don't know which one Wizkid is representing though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by JohnFrankling(m): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Okay, a King spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by OKorowanta: 3:48am On Nov 30, 2018
Awol1:

Millennial achievement.. Clap for yasef.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Nbote(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Cult kor, society ni...
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Peterdredd(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Oh O

Migos Adds Tiffany Haddish As The Fourth Member Of The Group ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/migos-adds-tiffany-haddish-as-fourth.html
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by speedyconnect3: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2018
These guys just belong anyhow grin

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by SIMPLYkush: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2018
i hate gays
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Awol1:

Wizkid na Viking that’s why he always say aro

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by MirJay: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2018
cult or no cult. Wiz is at the top. we all know how he started and hardwork was a key to where he is now

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by YRNs(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Africans and their mentality self...

About 70% of Americans shake hands that way.
Does that mean they are all cultist?

Somebody cannot shake handshands in peace again without being affiliated to a cult.

SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by adeife19(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
i need to report him to mr frog voice,make him to show is own cultist sign
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Wadewaltz(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
JohnFrankling:
Okay, a King spotted
Sense nor dey ur head
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by nazablossom(f): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2018
It's just a handshake, nothing special about it.
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Na our celebrities way now dey usually d grand patron of those that disturb d street,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by orbgoblin: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
OKorowanta:

Millennial achievement.. Clap for yasef.
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by kennethEdewor(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Awol1:

He's an Aro Norseman.
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by kennethEdewor(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2019
wizzypro12:
Wizkid na Viking that’s why he always say aro
You are quite informed.
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Sammyolis: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Wizzy bobo c fyn niggers
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
kennethEdewor:
He's an Aro Norseman.

Thanks for the info.

That means he's Vikings then?
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by kennethEdewor(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Awol1:

Thanks for the info.

That means he's Vikings then?
yeah. But not the campus Vikings (SVC). He's a member of the Norsemen Klub.
Re: Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) by Badadvisor: 6:22pm On Mar 01
kennethEdewor:
yeah. But not the campus Vikings (SVC). He's a member of the Norsemen Klub.
Wizkid na bird guy

(1) (Reply)

Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour / Photo Of Di'ja With Her Husband & Son / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.