Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) (43020 Views)

California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) / Brand new 2018 Toyota Hilux. / Brand New 2018 Toyota Landcruiser Prado ( Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) by omakay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
NessaBoo:

I noticed all the rhetorics in your comment, and even though I rarely reply uninformed comments like these, I will take a stab at it and make an exception by giving you a light tutor--You clearly need it.

What happened is clearly a reversal of fortune from Toyota's first quarter in 2018, when Tacoma and Tundra sales were down by 41.5%, and ever since the news broke out, that figure has drastically reduced by 4% in less than 1month, apart from the massive increase in sales, (Global sales not just U.S alone, as the donations are intended for) Toyota also gained a huge and global brand image simply by doing the right thing, so before you ridiculously try to jump on my mentions to skew my narrative, please kindly get informed first.

Thanks a lot for all the toyota business analysis. The thread is not about the business of toyota. It is rather about the good deeds of an american and how he got rewarded by the company.

Am sure there will be another day when we will look into the business structure of toyota.

As for me, am busy looking for any disaster location where i can help. Maybe toyota will reward me with a 2018 version of my own. Come join me if you are less busy!!!!

1 Like

Re: California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) by igbanbajo(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
wink grincheesysad nah to respray that one and ship it to obodo Naija with cooked up lies likeAccident free,1st body,chill Ac, etc.price 3.5 milla

The oyinbos don't do this. The auto auctions may sell it as scrap for parts. But na awa naija auto dealers dey repackage am cone sell as full body tokunbo.

Ire o.
Re: California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) by stanley000: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:
Everyone is praising Toyota and throwing all sorts of shades at Nigeria, no doubt it's a good move on Toyota's part but they are also cashing out big with this marketing initiative and unbridled advert FOC.

It's a win-win for both parties, but Toyota are certainly the biggest winners.
lol that's not so hard to understand. Toyota just found a labrat and a guinea pig all in a single hunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Fire: Toyota Honors Its Word, Delivers New 2018 Tundra To Hero(Pics) by Dacronym(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Nbote:
Dis can only happen in a sane country where selflessness is truly appreciated

Did U read d part where dey promised to match donations dollar for dollar? Was d doctor working for Toyota wen he used his vehicle to save lives while almost losing his? D doctor simply appreciated Toyota for providing a vehicle dat withstood d fires and saved lives. LET ME REPEAT MYSELF, DIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN A SANE COUNTRY WHERE SELFLESSNESS IS TRULY APPRECIATED
Leave that man Nigerians and Nairalanders generally don't reason like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POWER BIKES FOR SALE / ❌️ Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase inspection In Ibadan❌️ / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.