Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known (867 Views)

Fish Farming All You Need To Known To Be A Very Successful Fish Farmer / Egusi Season Is Here,buy Now, Save For Raining Day / Cashew Season Is Back Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 3:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Update on Cashew-nut price and all you need to know will be publish here once new product comes up

Need a supplier for upcoming product call 09060080110
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by hopevalley: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Nestiga:
Update on Cashew-nut price and all you need to know will be publish here once new product comes up

Need a supplier for upcoming product call 09060080110
Hmmm!!! Are you aware that many cashew nuts exporters have been defrauded while trying to export their cashew nuts to foreign countries? Please, do not be defrauded of your hard earned money. Boost your capacity on cashew nuts export. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Learning the uses of cashew nut and how to tap into it, and benefit massively from the
local and export market Cashew avails is crucial at this stage. If you call this piece or
article a tutorial or vital information, you are absolutely right. Nevertheless, do not
just digest the huge opportunities Cashew nut market is making available, dabble into
the market as an active player. Our idea is for you to see it as a business tutorial or data
gathering and knowledge acquiring that help you to take decisive decision to forge into
the coast of doing cashew Nut business both locally and internally.

Whichever way you decide to be a player; either selling in the local market or looking out
for foreign buyers to sign export contracts, I can assure you that you are going to make
good profit and be smiling to the bank building your wealth profile while others are
complaining of economic recession.

I must let you know, that there is not limit to the amount of money you can make in the
agribusiness sector, if you understand the pros and cons of the business. Agribusiness
is far beyond farming. The value-chain in the agricultural industry is huge and massive.
Cashew Nut trading is just one. With buying, processing, packaging and selling in the local
or international market or both, you can be sure of massive proceeds.

Every year, countries like Europe, Asia, and South cum North America peep and look into
Nigeria market to source and buy cashew Nut in large
volume or quantity. The tonnages that are being air-cargo, shipped and hauled out of
Nigeria are enormous. This year is not an exception, big agro and industries buyers are
lining up to buy this agro produce at international approved prices and standards
We are One of the Agro sector that deal with Large quantities of Cashew nut,
sourcing it directly from Farmers or Local sellers.You can get in touch with us
for business transaction through 09067679742......09060080110.....infoqualityassued18@gmail.com

Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shear Nut supplier urgently needed

Call 09067679742
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can you supply cashew Nut,Ginger to our Warehouse in Lagos.........
Kindly drop your contact info ,i will contact you Immediately
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by hopevalley: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Nestiga:
Click on the link on my signature to learn how to export cashew nuts successfully and make millions of naira without being defrauded.
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by ChrisXFT(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nestiga:

Call - 08155790985
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Ayoola92: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can supply Ginger and cashew nuts , Contact me: 08160533962, Email: ayodejiayoola66@gmail. Com
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Heartbender: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nestiga:
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Ayoola92: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I can supply your warehouse in lagos .Contact: 08160533962, Email: 08160533962
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Ayoola92: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Email:ayodejiayoola66@gmail.com
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by balogunolamilek(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
We still buy cashew Nut KOR 45-47 delivery to our warehouse in Lagos and Ibadan

E-mail -: infoqualityassured18@gmail.com
Re: Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known by Nestiga: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Cashew nuts supplier needed
Contact us @ qualityassured18@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Powder Export / I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri / Farm Eggs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.