Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri (862 Views)

Malleri: Gombe Community Ravaged By Hippos / I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of Rice Direct From Ricemill To Contact Me / I Need Wholesale Avocado Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 3:56am On Mar 11, 2020
I need wholesale beans and rice dealers that can supply to me from Kano to Port Harcourt in wholesale quantity and price.

*Oloka beans
* Patasco white beans
* Patasco brown beans
*Iron beans
* Akara beans

* Kuro LGA rice or any other grains free long seed local rice.

Call or Whatsapp 08068859986
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri by obinnawhyte(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
obinnawhyte:
I need wholesale beans and rice dealers that can supply to me from Kano to Port Harcourt in wholesale quantity and price.

*Oloka beans
* Patasco white beans
* Patasco brown beans
*Iron beans
* Akara beans

* Kuro LGA rice or any other grains free long seed local rice.

Call or Whatsapp 08068859986

I need your help and assistance on this
Re: I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Dealer In Kano, Gombe or Maiduguri by NBAIS: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
techmifarm is an agricultural technology located in Kano state of Nigeria,its primarily eatablished to increase the power in demand and supply between local farmers and buyers, linking buyers of agricultural produce and commodities from southern part of Nigeria with farmers, suppliers and processors in the northern part of Nigeria with quality free stone processed rice,raw rice,beans, ginger ,sesame,garlic,maize,millet,sorghum ,onion,tomatoes,pepper e.t.c.you can visit their website http://www.techmifarm.com to inquire more or whatsapp 09026067554

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get You Beans And Rice From North At Cheap Price / Buy Your Loamy Sand In Bags For Sack Farming / Attention:Help An Agric Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.