Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday (25063 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Topmaike007(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
Beautiful. Big breast doesn't fit slim girls.
who told you that,me I like them big Biko.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by ehissi(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmm.......

Miss chukwu chukwu, what this who davido was thinking of when he said...I go chuk you chuku chuku?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Uglymugg: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Albertone:
She is very beautiful,pretty and gorgeous.But if only...

Boxer007 and uglymugg could follow this girl and stop being bloody gays!

Looks like I've got an obsessive introvert on my _dick. I knew I was right to hate introverts.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2018
benuejosh:
haha... she said out of proportion. I agree with that 'Not having ass'. like the whole ass went to the chest. That's very true, Most of them don't have. But, i appreciate a CAREER woman who is SLIM with BIG BREAST. They have a way of working on my mind. You don't know how i was just starring at the pic.
Ass and breast which one entices you more?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Maj196(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
My crush in Jenifa Diary... I love her breast smiley
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by SocialJustice: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2018
TruthHurts100:

If the have brains, they will reveal it. But since they don't, they reveal what they have, bweeests. Chikena!
You want her to cut her breast because she wants to please people like you? Go and die grin

Big boobs on slim girls are the thirteenth wonder of the world.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nwa OMA
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by benuejosh: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
Ass and breast which one entices you more?
Definitely Ass. But slim girls with big breast, can put me on reverse too. But like her, she not so bad na. She get Moderate Ass, not as flat as others would have it.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
benuejosh:
Definitely Ass. But slim girls with big breast, can put me on reverse too. But like her, she not so bad na. She get Moderate Ass, not as flat as others would have it.
What about slim girls with small boobs and big ass?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by benuejosh: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
What about slim girls with small boobs and big ass?
Not my delight. A slim girl should have big breast at least. The moment you're Slim, just have big breast even if you have Ass.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by TruthHurts100: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
SocialJustice:
You want her to cut her breast because she wants to please people like you? Go and die grin

Big boobs on slim girls are the thirteenth wonder of the world.

Get a life.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by SocialJustice: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Get a life.
Phuck you too.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday by TruthHurts100: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
SocialJustice:
Phuck you too.

Get a life. Inconsequential thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Swimwear In New Photos / Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.