Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna (22948 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by stanliwise(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Kewtt:

He is very CORRECT. ONLY VIRGIN LADIES DESERVE TO BE SPOILT. NOT SOME OVERUSED CARGO
so in other words. Women are like electronics abi or like clothes that the men use abi.

Repeat after me...
Dear Lord,
Please show me the light
I know I have gone astray from the word
Forgive my sins and help me quit this way of my ignorant thinking,
God connect me with people and books to enlighten me.
In Jesus Name
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by BiafranBushBoy: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon shut up. If it is a babe that posted such nonsense, you people will call her feminist or heartbroken lady. But when it is a guy, you idiots would be supporting the person, no matter how foolish the comment sounds.

You must be as stupid as the poster I quoted. If not more stupid. Fcking preek-licker.

What is "preek-licker" now?

That's some gayshii

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Born2Breed(f): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
Only virgin ladies deserves every good treatment from a husband.

Non-virgins don't have the right to choose the kind of man they want because they are fairly used.

Just the way "non-virgin" males don't have the right to choose the kind of woman they want because they are Nigerian over-used.

5 Likes

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
The way ladies turn to motivational speakers after breakup, is quite funny.

cool

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Timil: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Last last you are used too. Kuku open your mouth let him cum inside. Olodo!!
Ema gba mi ke lowo baby yi mi shag e. Is it by force even for $5mil I won't shag you I don't eat spoilt cu!nt.

I catch them young and eat them fresh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Xisnin(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Good job.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Kewtt: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2018
jaxxy:

And what makes u think sm virgins aren’t worse than non virgins? Don’t dull urself sm virgins are over used theses days. What kind of bloody virgin.
Sorry virgins with good character.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Kewtt: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2018
stanliwise:
so in other words. Women are like electronics abi or like clothes that the men use abi.

Repeat after me...
Dear Lord,
Please show me the light
I know I have gone astray from the word
Forgive my sins and help me quit this way of my ignorant thinking,
God connect me with people and books to enlighten me.
In Jesus Name
Amen.
Hehehe you quoted an incomplete post. Go back and correct the quotation.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by stanliwise(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2018
selfmadeboss:
too right. i wish i could gie u 500k now
which you dont have grin grin grin grin
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by stanliwise(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Willjay1:
See winning proof below..
420 ODDS Available..
Guy is it by-force to make money.. Make your own money in peace.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
Only virgin ladies deserves every good treatment from a husband.

Non-virgins don't have the right to choose the kind of man they want because they are fairly used.
Even if you want to talk nonsense you must use the word *used*? Every woman has the right to choose the kind of man she wants. Don't be stupid.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by obentenyson(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2018
this oloshi just wan tend ...

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by obentenyson(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Dshocker:
I promise to spoil her,if she accepts to marry me.... This lady's beauty is hell of a kind #Damn

she's a devil in disguise.. marry her ur own din tah.. ask former husband..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by mansoura(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2018
True talk!
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2018
chiefqueen:
Even if you want to talk nonsense you must use the word *used*? Every woman has the right to choose the kind of man she wants. Don't be stupid.
d way this generation women are...i dont think so o....most women are just manage and dont have right to choose like that.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by fortunechy(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Talking out of pussy......Remove her pussy I bet u she can't afford to eat a square meal a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Mart1994(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

You are very stupid and you have no one to tell you. Just press your keypads typing nonsenuse early in the morning.
[s][/s]y so harsh??
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

Just the way "non-virgin" males don't have the right to choose the kind of woman they want because they are Nigerian over-used.

A guy can't be a virgin .
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2018
didnt understand a thing

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Unik3030: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Is your sister a virgin? One guy might be penetrating her from every hole on her body as we speak. Na online all of una dey claim saints.
yea,but she won't sound pained if she sees the bitter truth n from your response it shows u have been perforated to the level of a basket. so u can't hold water again. I piri your future husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2018
chiefqueen:
Hmm, another fairly used has spoken, that's bitter truth from the guy. go and unleashes ur anger on the guy's that deflower you, so gerrout of here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Benjamin08: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2018
TILL THEY FORGET THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
MTCHEEW CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Opiletool(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Kewtt:

He is very CORRECT. ONLY VIRGIN LADIES WITH GOOD CHARACTER DESERVE TO BE SPOILT. NOT SOME OVERUSED CARGO....

Thank you for adding "good character"

I know one virgin, very pretty, but men keep dumping her not because of sex, but because she is toxic. Sadly, she's yet to realise that.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Mcdreamy15: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Last last you are used too. Kuku open your mouth let him cum inside. Olodo!!
so u sef don start to dey engage in E-fights.... grin grin cheesy this change just dey spread like wildfire
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Misslagbaja: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't expect Sonia to be a feminist. Any woman who relies on a man for everything can't be a feminist.

Na she sabi. Make she dey babble upandan.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Kewtt: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Opiletool:

Thank you for adding "good character"

I know one virgin, very pretty, but men keep dumping her not because of sex, but because she is toxic. Sadly, she's yet to realise that.
True. And common.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't need a man to spoil me which is why I'm working for my own money.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Sunrise258: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2018
This IK Ogbona dey do pass himself! Where he won see money to maintain this kind woman wey be like incumbent senator/governor's side chick so?!

It is crystal clear their struggle is purely financial.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Sunrise258: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2018
What if I won spoil you? Oya, let's connect.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Sunrise258: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
I don't need a man to spoil me which is why I'm working for my own money.

What if I won spoil you?
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Sunrise258:

What if I won spoil you?
Well then you can go on but I will still spoil myself, there is this joy it gives me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan And Akon At Canne Film Festival / Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Flavour At Enugu Government House(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.