Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna (22951 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by dreamworld: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon shut up. If it is a babe that posted such nonsense, you people will call her feminist or heartbroken lady. But when it is a guy, you idiots would be supporting the person, no matter how foolish the comment sounds.

You must be as stupid as the poster I quoted. If not more stupid. Fcking preek-licker.
We know you are fairly used. But continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Mryacks: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
Feminists will not like this! I still dont know how any 'straight', complete man will allow such a hot wife go, i'd be upset if i had such a hot wife and she has a 'good character'...... angry

She a hottie...
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What is "preek-licker" now?

That's some gayshii

Preeklicker is Timil and co.
Na make Donstan spread leg. So he can lick his balls till he cums. grin
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
so u sef don start to dey engage in E-fights.... grin grin cheesy this change just dey spread like wildfire

No be today I start o. All these ones dey learn work where I dey.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Martin0(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh pls shut up. This doesn't work on me.
Go shove your head, deep into your mother's pussy. That is a spoilt cunt. Nothing can bring someone as stupid as you forth and remain the same. Iyalaya e!!!

Spits on his face!!

poco Poco Biko bia bia
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Timil: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh pls shut up. This doesn't work on me.
Go shove your head, deep into your mother's pussy. That is a spoilt cunt. Nothing can bring someone as stupid as you forth and remain the same. Iyalaya e!!!

Spits on his face!!

Crazy lady you must be a junkie.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

That's some irritating gay shiit.

Lol

Lol, it was intended to irritate na.
Close your eyes and imagine it.
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by BiafranBushBoy: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Preeklicker is Timil and co.
Na make Donstan spread leg. So he can lick his balls till he cums. grin

That's some irritating gay shiit.

Lol
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by BiafranBushBoy: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, it was intended to irritate na.
Close your eyes and imagine it.

Imagine myself sucking another guy's balls?

You need to be denied orgasm for 3 yrs.

I rather imagine myself masturbating than imagining the other.

Lol...
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by Dshocker(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2018
obentenyson:

she's a devil in disguise.. marry her ur own din tah.. ask former husband..

Where you there? Or do you have any proof?
Re: A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna by obentenyson(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dshocker:

Where you there? Or do you have any proof?
be there asking foolish questions when the proof is right before your eyes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation / Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her / Ebony Life TV Responds To Andre Blaze's Sexual Assault Accusation By Olutimehin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.