Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,904 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (25145 Views)

FG Cautions Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Posting On Social Media / Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2018
baliyubla:
Trump when the Lifeless puts a call through trying to lobby him to deny Atiku Visa. APCs own yaff finish. Lol.
If Atiku can get to Trump I am so sure Trump will be eager to have him in the USA and also look forward to him becoming the next president. Trump is a businessman and he enjoys the company of other businessmen.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by SoNature(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2018
boolet:
"...I can authoritatively tell you that Atiku Abubakar went to the US Embassy on Tuesday for an interview and there is hope that he will get it (visa)".

No be immediately dem dey grant or deny visa again? Today na Friday no be so?

If they want to discharge you at the embassy, they will give u a green paper at once after the interview.

But if the US embassy or consulate doesn't give u the green paper, it means that u already have your visa.
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by tuniski: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2018
9japrof:
If Atiku really have a corruption charge to answer in the US, let him not allow his political ambition and the quest to prove people wrong make him enter US, it might just be a set-up to grab him...

The embarrassment would be worse than losing an election

Dude doesn't need to go to america to prove anything
Atiku has been tactically endorsed by Trump!
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by holaralph(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2018
The one that is not a gay is tagged lifeless but the one that people called gay is not lifeless
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by Nasir123(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2018
new2012:

And will forever remain backward except 'something' happens.

The guy can't go to the US, now he's willing to go and so that can get dropped and let them face real issues, but no the government is begging the US not to give him Visa.

If he has case to answer in the US, let him go.. Its worse defeat than election loss.

Simple as ABC!

Wasting time and brain on issues they can easily ignore to do/debate better things. Shm!

Nothing we can do,rather we just have to keep educating those who don't know they've been turned to Monsters in their own country. No brain,no sense of their own.

This country just have to move forward.
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by rapid101(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2018
No mind d idiot pple dem

Ona say em de fear America
Cus of arrest
Now em don de apply ona de still de find way to stop am

Useless and lifeless pple
From a demonic party
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by speak2leo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
9japrof:
If Atiku really have a corruption charge to answer in the US, let him not allow his political ambition and the quest to prove people wrong make him enter US, it might just be a set-up to grab him...

The embarrassment would be worse than losing an election

Dude doesn't need to go to america to prove anything

I just tire. Acting as if going to America �� is part Of INEC's requirement
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by dochenaj: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
KenOne:
PDP and lies, was it not the same Gbenga Daniel that said sometimes last month on channels tv that Atiku told him to get a US visa for him but that he wasxnot going to travel.

Was not Doyin Okupe that said early this month that Atiku will be travelling to US on or before November ending and today is last day of November.

No truth in these people that wants to rule Nigeria again. Atiku can not visit US for now unless he becomes a president and with immunity he can visit for UN function.

Atiku visiting America as a former vice president knowing fully well that corruption cases is hanging over his head there, and conviction of his complices over there in US like his wife Jennifer Atiku and William Jefferson and others in Italy and France is like Atiku committing suicide.

We'll keep hearing i have applied for my US visa i will go to US till thou Kingdom come, and he'll never go for now unless he becomes a president. It is called motion without movement. I will and i will.

Bobo Juice abeg next story Atiku and PDP are scam end of discussion!
And if he eventually goes before the election? What will you now say?
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by Gistpeeps: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Naaa waaa
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by jude79(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku the loser. The thief. The rogue. The CRIMINAL
APC: America will arrest atiku if he enters there cos he is a criminal. ATIKU: really!!! ok let me get a visa and go to America APC: ahh!!! otioo!! America make una no give atiku visa oo!! ATIKU: APC what's ur problem, u said the'll arrest me if I enter their country. APC: Bros leave that, u want us to loose the only lie our zombies have accepted.
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by Nature8(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tundemuttee:

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has applied for a visa to enable him to visit the United States, our correspondent learnt on Thursday.

It was learnt that the former Vice-President appeared for an interview at the US Embassy on Tuesday in Abuja.

Our correspondent learnt that Atiku would use the trip to make what was described as “political statement” ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

According to our source, those planning the trip with the former VP are out to use it to address some US congress caucuses, as well as a high ranking official in the Donald Trump administration.

However, our source could not confirm if Atiku would also use the opportunity to address the entire congress if he makes the visit.

The source said, “I can authoritatively tell you that Atiku Abubakar went to the US Embassy on Tuesday for an interview and there is hope that he will get it (visa).

“When he gets it, we will use it to make a political statement. This is because those saying he can’t travel to the US will be shamed.

“Apart from that, the trip will be used to sell his candidature and that of the PDP to the entire world. So, let us wait and see what will happen. The PDP and Atiku are ready for the 2019 race.

Reacting to the development, the Federal Government warned the US to be cautious about granting Atiku a visa now.

It said this was necessary in order not to create the impression that the PDP candidate had been endorsed by America for the 2019 election.

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, gave the government position at an interactive session with journalists in Abuja on Thursday.

Mohammed, who spoke in his office, said the government was aware of the move by the ex-VP to allegedly lobby the US to lift the visa ban imposed on him.

He said, “We understand and appreciate the fact that it is the prerogative of the US to grant a visa to anyone who applies.

“However, we want the US to be neutral and be wary of taking any decision that will give the impression that they are favouring or endorsing one candidate over the other.

“An impression must not be created that the US government is endorsing one particular candidate over the other.”

The minister alleged that for years, there had been a kind of congressional bi-partisan investigation into the corruption (allegations) against certain individuals, which had made it difficult for Atiku to secure a US visa.

He said, “I am sure you will all recall the Jefferson’s case and the cold $90,000 in a fridge.”

Speaking on security, the minister insisted that despite the recent setback brought about by attacks on the military, Boko Haram had been largely decimated.

On the arrest of Deji Adeyanju, convener of Concerned Nigerians by the police, the minister said “being an activist or in the opposition does not protect anyone from arrest and prosecution’’.

He said the case had been charged to court and it would be prejudicial to make further comments on it.

Meanwhile, the PDP has alleged that the All Progressives Congress “is already jittery because of the calamity that will soon befall them”.

National Chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus, who spoke with our correspondent on Atiku’s application for a US visa, asked the APC and FG to be ready to accept defeat in the February presidential election.

He said, “What is their own in the visa that they are calling on the authorities of another country not to grant a private citizen?

“The fact is that the APC government has failed. They are already jittery. They know that the game is up and that’s why they have been running from pillar to post.grin

“Tell them that their days of deceit are over. Nigerians are tired of them and they can no longer lie or take the people for a ride anymore.” cheesy

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/pdp-kicks-as-fg-cautions-us-against-granting-atiku-visa-now.html
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by Nature8(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
baliyubla:
Trump when the Lifeless puts a call through trying to lobby him to deny Atiku Visa. APCs own yaff finish. Lol.

Lol cheesy
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by Ehisnaruto(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
oyin44:
Atiku really messed up..If truly he is a kind heartily person he shouldn't have involved himself with a dirty deal with Jefferson William.Atiku is not a honest person.l don't trust him..

wetin you dey do
Re: PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now by new2012: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Smile4daddy:

The honest truth is that Atiku cannot go to America before 2019 presidential election.

I can bet MY Fortune.

Is not an easy task to launder image that has already been barter both locally and internationally.

Since you had a bet with yourself, go get yourself delivered for you've used your entire fortune for the ritual and you lost.

That's how people bring curses to their lives!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.