Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. (5787 Views)

Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari? / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by ArmedRobber: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
u don't have to resort to insults to buttress your point. Do you use shoulder to measure height.that picture even looks doctored. First off what is in between buhari's leg. Is that a tail or a poorly erased leg . Their base looks somewhat distorted. As Amosun seems to be standing on a lower ground than the rest
you problem is your eyes check the picture again

Buhari and tony blair in the midde .while saraki and amosun were a step higher.look at their shoesbuhari and tony blair shoes not on same length
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
dont be mischevious . The difference is not up to an inch.
Check their body postures the first and second pics osibanjo wasnt standing shoulder to shoulder with buhari unlike the 3rd pics. Even with that the difference is not up to an inch
the first picture was a shoulder to shoulder stance. What about this

Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
mu-mu check the shoulders of buhari and tony blair in op picture you will see buhari is an inch taller than tony blair.

That is what I wanted to say as well when I realised there is no point responding to him anymore as the man seems to be suffering from Ipobicitis . The disease of hate and zombiesm that affects the brain and thinking capability.

He supplies 2015 pictures all showing PMB is shorter than Saraki and he is still arguing the IPOB angle that PMB is taller than Saraki and Jubrin is shorter than the senate President. No point my guy.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
For crying out loud, what I have always identified buhari with is that he is a very tall man. Remember that tallest soldier that tended one time ,u can compare the height difference between buhari and that soldier. Not to talk of this one

If Buhari is a very tall man does that make him taller than all others in the world? Come on dude. Give it up. Does not look good bro. Accept defeat on this one and move on rather than continue clinching at straws.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Buhari is 6ft 4" or there about how come he is struggling for height with Tony Blair that is 5ft 11 .
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by mercyville: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
You can see from here in may 2015 that buhari is taller than Tony Blair how come he now appears shorter than Tony Blair in the picture op posted
Interesting!! Who is taller here?This is the picture of the OP..

Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

If Buhari is a very tall man does that make him taller than all others in the world? Come on dude. Give it up. Does not look good bro. Accept defeat on this one and move on rather than continue clinching at straws.
I don't think u have an idea of how tall buhari is. A person is 6 ft 4 to 6 ft 2 will always stand out. I have a friend of 6 ft 5 and I know how people look at him.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2018
mercyville:

Interesting!! Who is taller here?This is the picture of the OP..
I won't respond this photo because it appears doctored.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by ArmedRobber: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
the first picture was a shoulder to shoulder stance. What about this
i think u re dumb and i am done replying you. Look at the pictures both osibanjo and buhari are a bit far from each other thats not how to measure height.
The standard way to measure height is when two different persons re given same platform to stand upon shoulders to shoulders and their height is measured.
If buhari wears shoes with high heels it will reflect on his height same goes to osibanjo and saraki but the difference cannot be up to 3 inches .

Height can vary in pictures depending on the posture , camera angles , shoes heels and platforms standing upon. From your pictures there is no huge difference like 3 inches btw 2015 and 2018 pictures.
Buhari was never taller than saraki all the pictures u posted from 2015 buhari's shoulder was never higher than saraki .from the picture saraki is 1.5 inches taller than buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2018
You see the height of that 'tallest soldier in comparison to buhari. Does it appear to you guys that buhari is a 5fter
Give or take that guy would not be taller than buhari by more than 4 inches

Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
Buhari is 6ft 4" how come he is struggling for height with Tony Blair that is 5ft 11 .

Bruv, this is a measure of the desperation driving you guys and a show of how you have no reverse gear. An issue about the height of Buhari and Saraki you have turned to be about the height of Buhari and Tony Blair while abandoning the original point, since you have now been discredited on that one, which is that Saraki has always been taller than Saraki contrary to the claims of IPOB. Na wa for you and this brainwashing you display publicly is very worrying.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by njelrapheal: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, this is a measure of the desperation driving you guys and a show of how you have no reverse gear. An issue about the height of Buhari and Saraki you have turned to be about the height of Buhari and Tony Blair while abandoning the original point, since you have now been discredited on that one, which is that Saraki has always been taller than Saraki contrary to the claims of IPOB. Na wa for you and this brainwashing you display publicly is very worrying.
oga. There has not been a time I said buhari was taller. If u listened to that tape with an open mind you would clearly see a description of at least same height or slightly taller or shoter. Now the pictures op posted, does it show that. Can't u see that from the pictures, saraki appears taller than buhari by more than 4 inches
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by Alexk2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
I've seen Saraki before and I'll say with all sincerity that whoever is taller than Saraki must be rated beyond just been tall. The man is is quite tall no be small. So I really don't see the comparism here.
Re: Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Alexk2:
I've seen Saraki before and I'll say with all sincerity that whoever is taller than Saraki must be rated beyond just been tall. The man is is quite tall no be small. So I really don't see the comparism here.

Baseless to be honest but such is the desperation to attack PMB's reputation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo: Both Tribes Are Blameless / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth / Ikonso: Emma Powerful Is Live On Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.