Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Av To Hdmi Cable - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Av To Hdmi Cable (5319 Views)

Av N / 6 / Needed Urgently! Hdmi Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Av To Hdmi Cable by obalayomi: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dear All,
Pls is it possible to get an AV to HDMI converter or cable in Nigeria? If so, I will appreciate to know the place especially in Lagos. :DS
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by digidamage: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
As far as i know( i could be wrong) there's no "AV to HDMI cable", the other way round dey sha i.e HDMI output to AV input,
If thats what u want, am pretty sure u'll find it at computer village,
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by obalayomi: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2010
Hi. Digidamage, I ll give a trial this weekend at Computer village thanks a lot
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by jideakin1: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2011
Were you able to get this? i need HDMI cable also. can you point me to where you got it if you got it?
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by obalayomi: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2011
Hi Jideakin1, I somebody got one for me at Computer Village late last year, but it was HDMI output to AV input. However, HDMI to HDMI cable is common at Computer Village. the price depends on the length. It cannot be more than N5k. thanks
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by JUO(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by BISHOPADEOLUWA2: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2013
but obalayomi, did the cable work? i got one in abuja yesterday but it failed cos they said you have to connect it with a converter for it to work. pls update me on how you did yours; if it worked.
my intention is to connect a media player (HDMI output) to a projector(using the AV end) and connect the sound to a sound system. if anyone has a headway or idea about this, pls alert me!!!
Re: Av To Hdmi Cable by gabon(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello Naira landers

I have AV to HDMI converter for sale and also AV to HDMI cables

They are working perfectly, I can come and install it for you before paymanet.

contact me on

07035588336 or 08071753363
gaboninfotech@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Video Editing Software? / I Want To Learn 3d Animation And Game Development, Help! / MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.