Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person (658 Views)

My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me / He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Moneyfem: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Many people do not follow their forgiveness declaration with visible acts. For some, they get worried that people don't believe them that they have forgiven them indeed. After declaring that you have forgiven that person, he/she may still sometimes suspect that you have not done so.

Below are some things you can do to make them to be free with you and to a large extent, to accept that you have indeed forgiven them:

1. Call them regularly .

2. Pay them visits and invite them to your house also.

3. Eat from the same plate with them sometimes.

4. Chat with them and always reply their chats on time.

5. Give them presents on their Birthdays and other festive days.

If some of these steps are not taken after forgiving someone who inflicted big injury or shame on you in the past, the psychological trust crises may continue.

Note: These are suggestions and not binding obligations.

Thanks for reading.
Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Moneyfem: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Try to practise all and see that the person will now be happier and freer with you.
Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
I don’t have to call you frequently and give you gifts to prove to myself that I’ve forgiven you, it’s something of the heart and mind. Especially if you hurt me significantly, I can forgive you and live my life jejely.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Moneyfem: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmmmn
Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by ifyalways(f): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2018
All that just to prove what point? Kuku relocate to the person's house and wipe his/her butts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Moneyfem: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifyalways:
All that just to prove what point? Kuku relocate to the person's house and wipe his/her butts. cheesy

Lol! This is funny o.
Re: 5 Ways To Show You Have Indeed Forgiven That Person by Queenserah26(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
True

I don’t have to call you frequently and give you gifts to prove to myself that I’ve forgiven you, it’s something of the heart and mind. Especially if you hurt me significantly, I can forgive you and live my life jejely.

(1) (Reply)

Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. / I don hear una / Awwnnn This Is So Touching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.