Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. (651 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by SOSOCARE: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Alot of families dont understand why they spend so much on their medical bills. Here is why
if you have babies they will need alot of attention and care because they're young and we really cannot decide when they will be ill. The honest truth is that babies will get sick that's why they're called babies. Most families are sent into poverty because of their loved one's got sick. We will someday get sick as humans but we may not have money when it happens. So hospital bills are very expensive if you don't have a medical insurance even for our babies or aging parents. In good countries everyone has a health insurance. So today with over 1170 hospitals nationwide we made health insurance possible at cheap cost.
If you're planning to conceive a child, raise a family, see the doctor, manage your pregnancy's antenatal and ensure your baby's care 6 weeks after birth then subscribe to SOSOCARE Micro health insurance at just N650 or N350 for you or for your family. Reach us on https://sosocare.com/ or send us a message on support@sosocare.com or call Mary at 08163471359

1 Like

Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by DicklyD: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
The kind of treatment hmo clients from hospitals is usually terrible. Hospitals claim the HMOs pay them close to nothing for their services. I am speaking from first-hand experience. I am currently looking for a reliable hmo plan for my parents.
Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by SOSOCARE: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is not the case with SOSO CARE. Try using SOSO CARE if the services are poor then come back here and request for a refund or say anything about us. We stand for quality that is why World bank has validated our model of low cost health insurance for all Nigerians. But I'm sorry it may not cover your parents because this plans are basically for people below 60 years old.

DicklyD:
The kind of treatment hmo clients from hospitals is usually terrible. Hospitals claim the HMOs pay them close to nothing for their services. I am speaking from first-hand experience. I am currently looking for a reliable hmo plan for my parents.

1 Like

Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by Trendytessy(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Your plan works round Nigeria?
Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Make sense... I hope your services are reliable oo
Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by DicklyD: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2020
SOSOCARE:
This is not the case with SOSO CARE. Try using SOSO CARE if the services are poor then come back here and request for a refund or say anything about us. We stand for quality that is why World bank has validated our model of low-cost health insurance for all Nigerians. But I'm sorry it may not cover your parents because these plans are basically for people below 60 years old.

My parents are way below 60.
Will the services be terminated when they get to 60 years?
Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by SOSOCARE: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Yes the services are accessible in all states in Nigeria. So ypu choose your state and your preferred hospital that is closer to you.
Trendytessy:
Your plan works round Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by SOSOCARE: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
The plan will not be effective if they are above 60 years from 61 years and above. Although the management is working to design a plan for people above 60 years but now we only service people below 60 years.
DicklyD:

My parents are way below 60.
Will the services be terminated when they get to 60 years?
Re: Some Families Don't Understand Why They Spend Much In Hospitals. Here Is Why.. by SOSOCARE: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2020
The services are reliable that is why World Bank has validated it. Try get a health cover if it fails then come back here tell everyone.
Lamanii22:
Make sense... I hope your services are reliable oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Weds Who / WhatsApp Group For Single Dad/mom Who Wants To Love Again / 6 Things To Consider When Purchasing A Student Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.