Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (10051 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / Finally, A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Ena345(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2007
Congratulations o. that's good news. God will do it for us as we rejoice with u. Omena
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by babadee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2007
congrats bro!
spread the joy and buy all nairaland glo users free credit.lol
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by adesholay(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2007
congratsssssssssssss!!!!!!!those that are still looking unto God for such;God will answer them speedily dis month and this year.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by virtuereal(f): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2007
i am so happy for you. i hope you will not forget others that are trying to av this kind of privilege. pray 4 them o. and dont 4get ur God after some time o.once again, congrats. wink
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by ohikhena(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2007
congrats am happy 4 u.hoping that we hear greater news of employement 4rm other nairaland members.seun u doin a great job.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by doncnn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
i thank God for u roooo, make sure u dont forget the lord who has blessed u wit this job
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by seyisoneye(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
ITS REALLY NICE TO BE ON BOARD OF NAIRALANDERS.ITS REALLY A HUGE FAMILY.THUNB UP FOR ALL YOU FELLOWS.
IM GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS.THOUGH WORKING,BUT WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEVELOPE MY CAREER.
MY ADVISE FOR THOSE YET TO BE PLACED.JUST PUT YOUR FAITH TO ACTION.
"FAITH IS COMMITING GOD'S WORD TO PERFORM GOD'S INTEGRITY"
THE WORD WORKS,IT HAS WORKED FOR ME,SO IT CAN WORK FOR YOU.
I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED AS REGARDS ANY VACANCY IN MY DOMAIN.
STAY BLEESED.ONE LOVE smiley
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Ucheorji: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
Congrats,God will grant you your heart desires as you walk with Glo.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by uchchu: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2007
I really thank God for u.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by rolexyG(f): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hello Jossy,

Pls I will like to know mre about the Glo Job. When did u apply and how many interviews did u undergo. One of my friends has gone thru 3 interviews. THey promised to call him back in three months since January but they've not.
I also want to know how many people came in with him at the same time.
Thanks.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by glorychi: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
Congratulations,
I bless the name of the Lord for you and I know He will shortly visit us all with such good jobs.

Cheers,
Glory
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by TaxMan(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2007
Dude!
You haven't told us yet if you've finally resumed for duty.
Anyway, congrats once again,
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by kenechi22(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2007
congrats my dear it not easy.My own jod is not enticing atlall am just praying that will give me a better offer of employment,.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by panwa: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2007
Hi congrats,the Lord wld perfect it in Jesus' name. my Name is Oyinkan Rhodes I rly wana work with Glo.Hw can u help me.this is my e-mail address: oyinrhodes@yahoo.co.uk [color=#770077][/color] tanx.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by panwa: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2007
[center]Hi congrats,the Lord wld perfect it in Jesus' name. my Name is Oyinkan Rhodes I rly wana work with Glo.Hw can u help me.this is my e-mail address: oyinrhodes@yahoo.co.uk [color=#770077][/color]  tanx.[center][/center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by panwa: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2007
[center]Hi congrats,the Lord wld perfect it in Jesus' name. my Name is Oyinkan Rhodes I rly wana work with Glo.Hw can u help me.this is my e-mail address: oyinrhodes@yahoo.co.uk [color=#770077][/color]  tanx.[center][/center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by papayobe: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2007
I like to also congratulate u for your new employment at GLO. pls invest your best into the job and you ll always be a valueable and resourceful employee. grin
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by BrotherMe1(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2007
cheesy All I can say 2 U mate is a big congratulapia n remember put in Ur best 2 make members of d nairaland family really proud of U, once again "CHEERS".
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Menyi: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2007
Guy! Scratch card for us o!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Utchry: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS to you o jare. For those arguing whether it's GOT or GOTTEN, na dem sabi. The most important thing is that you've got a job that pays well. I wish you all the best.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by fleck: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
Omo i happy for u but how u take do am, me self dey find Job, seriously abeg incase u fit hook me up too for globacom,men dis is my phone number 08054490590, the name is yemi u can call me mr fleck
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by JOSSYAA(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
hi guys , thanks for all your advice. i must say that i ve gotten a big family and the lord will surprise all of us this year. just keep believing, not man but god and above all things be a positive thinker. the sky is not even the limit. we are moving. one love.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by NELLYGIRL(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2007
CONGRATS MY BROTHER,WORK HARD NEVA FORGET GOD,NEVA FORGET OTHERS TOO AS U ASCEND TO GREATER HEIGHTS IN YOUR CAREER. N TO THOSE CORRECTING HIM,LET HIM BE, HE TYPED IT OUT OF EXCITEMENT.LET IT ALL BOIL DOWN TO TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. MY BROTHER ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT SUM OF US R LOOKING FOR JOBS TOO AND SUM WISH TO CHANGE JOBS, THOUGH GLO IS BLOODY STRICT WITH THEIR 2.1 CRITERION. GOD BLESS N ONE LOVE
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by dremoney(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
laughssssssssssss.

CONGRATS A MILLION TIMES BRO.
WISH U D BEST UR JOB CAN OFFER but try not to ignore wat SPOILT earlier said "LEARN TO SAVE REASONABLY 4 D RAINY DAY".gettin a job wit glo aint ur birth-right or family's business(abeg no pick offence o).

@English Teachers
appreciate ur brilliance.
u both r right anyway (jand n yankee grammar differ)
kip up d comedy
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by JOHNLAW(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2007
Congratulations man,i wish u God's wisdom needed to carry out every responsibility.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Olusleeky(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2007
congrate. dont 4gt to pay your tithe, its the easiest way to the top. try and see.

1 love

odebode olumide kelvin
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by hollandis(f): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2007
well its got."I have just got a job"
please always accept corrections .It helps.Gotten is not even in the dictionary (QED).The reason we make occasional grammatical inexplicable expression in Nigeria is because we combine both American and English version of spoken English.Please let us return to "status quo"- British English
@topic congratulations once again
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by samix(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2007
Guy its good and loving to hear that peeps are getting employed here n Naija, guy all the best ooooo. i wish you a managerial post in some few years.Amen
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by cally4u2nv: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
GLOgrats bro.Rule your world,
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by arinola1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is coming a bit late but then, it's better late than never Abi?
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by stanchi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
congratulations!!
Its good news. I'm wishing U d best in your career

Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by krysto(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2007
odada used d right words, conGLOtulations, GLO with pride my guy,i have also been with oceanic bank since JANUARY, 2007. c u @ d top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Cabin Crew Jobs Here, Read All Before Applying / Coca-cola International / Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.