Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (10050 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / Finally, A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by centuar: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
Congrats man, Its good to know someone has left the crazy world of job 'search'.Good luck
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by mont4me: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2007
c
co
con
cong
congr
congra
congrat
congratu
congratul
congratula
congratulat
congratulati
congratulatio
CONGRATULATION
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by ignology: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2007
JOSSYAA Congrats dear, I am So delighted for You, More Grace to make a good career out of cheers dear!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by chinenyeB(f): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2007
, the best has just began in life for you.CONGRATS!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by shadoghale(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
@topic
Congrats GEE

But it will be good for you to let us know how you applied,any test or interview, what

degree you have, what salary, etc

It is not enough to just say " I have a job at GLO" what benefit has that to us, if not for

you to let us know how!! and we will follow your foot step for other jobs.

Thanks
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by xantaplus: 10:42am On May 01, 2007
congratulations JOSSYAA.i'm happy 4 u.I need to know how u applied.Remember,u got to help others.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by lilianna(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2007
hey
congratulations u r so lucky.i am happy 4 u.
pls always remenber to inform us when there is vacancy in glo
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by aydot4531: 11:19am On May 02, 2007
I guy congrats!!!.how did u do it.i v submitted my cv some mths ago,i even DHL my cv,till now no rply.give me details on hw u did it.thanks
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by aydot4531: 11:20am On May 02, 2007
I guy congrats!!!.how did u do it.i v submitted my cv some mths ago,i even DHL my cv,till now no rply.give me details on hw u did it.thanks
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by tayor: 3:03pm On May 03, 2007
congrats man
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by olawalec: 9:48am On May 04, 2007
congrat god be with you in your new job
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by layckonb(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2007
my brotha, i am very happy for ya. i pray u a wnderful stay with G looooooooooooooooo
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by obedogenna: 4:39pm On May 04, 2007
congrats,my bros but don't forget god.i am very happy for u.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by godslead(f): 4:46pm On May 04, 2007
Congrutulations oh, yes oh its not easy u 2 much!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Philflux(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2007
man Jossy, thank God for you and congratulations. Please dont forget your fellow nairlanders oh, use your inside infor to let others know of any opening, once more congrat. please do well in your work oh.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by soulb411(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2007
Hi ! and congrats on your job.pls i'ld like to know how your interview went,the job you got and much more,i'm into IT and i'm searching for a job most especially in the telecoms industry.thanks.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by bashlanre(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2007
congrats
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by samsonlek(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2007
Congrats
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Lovethis(f): 3:12pm On May 08, 2007
Congrats, my brother
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by sagacious(f): 5:28pm On May 09, 2007
Thank God for you ,i pray people will praise God on my behalf too
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by sonik: 6:19pm On May 09, 2007
hi
congrats on ur job,pls can u inform mi bout current job vacancies
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by Jahseyida(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2007
am happy for you i just want to know were interviewed on phone and please when did you apply. thanks and I pray u derive satisfaction and joy where u r now. the sky is no limit wink
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by machaz(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2007
congrats, and keep those still on it informed.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by aikmamah(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2007
so when u go send me recharge card now?
grin grin
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by dremoney(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2007
Congrats bro.

wish u luck in life n please remember us in prayers(though we have one already but we want something better)
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by sharry: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2007
i am very much happy that u have ajob now,remember to pay your tithes o,but pls what is globacom's website. grin
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by geenimrod: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
congratulations! the Good LORD who has done it for you ll do also make each one of us attached. take ur new job serios and aim to be the next minister of finance. best wishes
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by justlaw(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2007
congrats man, may god help us those of us that are still searching for jobs and those that are hoping to get better ones. amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by ori009(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
congratulatiionsssssssssssss been a new member to this site and hearing the good news first time God will shower His infite mercy on the remaining people too oooooooo

where we go wash am abi!
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by umaro(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2007
Guy, Congrtulations!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by rhita: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smileycongrats, to God be the glory.
Re: I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom by dremoney(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
u r a complete idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Cabin Crew Jobs Here, Read All Before Applying / Coca-cola International / Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.