Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar (26605 Views)

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by deebrain(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Now this is a woman of substance
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by josiegirl27: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2018
grtboy51:
Made FTC 4 the sixth time 2day,,,abeg who dem dey snd acc details to?
is this for real? People get paid to make ftc?
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by seunlly(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2018
I celebrate with you.
Many more success to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by saydfact(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2018
CONGRATS and an inpsiration
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Burgerlomo: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
I celebrate with you.
Many more success to come.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
She's beautiful but it will be a challenge to me to marry a blind person

I wish her the best!
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by seunlly(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
josiegirl27:
is this for real? People get paid to make ftc?
Oh..
You should have known this one no get work now.
Lazy somebody
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Adewale1603(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2018
When i saw the headline, i was thinking it was a bar house
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by seunlly(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2018
grandstar:
She's beautiful but it will be a challenge to me to marry a blind person

I wish her the best!
Your poison is another man's meat.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by seunlly(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly
Jealousy!!!
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by grandstar(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
Your poison is another man's meat.

Thank you my brother

Someone else may man up and put a ring on it!

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Tapout(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2018
ironically, she fits the description of the lady Justice
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Pruwa: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2018
She is a true legend,disability is not acriterion to fail.Peole without disability sometimes still fail,I Stan a queen
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Ohraykon: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly
fool bcus she created herself abi
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by abbyk(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats Barrister
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Lordofthewest(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
E be like say buhari don dey appear to this one for dream, wetin concern buhari with this post now?
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI MUST GO

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Lloydthesaint: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
Jealousy!!!
lol �
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly
May you be in her predicament while you're the most beautiful/ handsome as the case may be.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by thatigboman: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2018
grtboy51:
you
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by grtboy51(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2018
thatigboman:
you
U dey jealous
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by ojonugwap(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI MUST GO

Foolishness
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly
See what faceless forum is causing

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by DonBenny77(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI MUST GO

I concur
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by jhubril(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
She was my classmate at ABU Zaria, class of 2017 precisely. Hafsah is a very nice and ambitious lady! Congrats to you !

Best wishes from CONCORD(my alias) to Hafsah.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Edgarated(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Impossible is nothing...
determination, perserverance and harkwork is the key.

If she can do it against all odds, who am i not to learn software development .
So help me God

===========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Benjamin08: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly

U WANT MAKE DEM LYK UR POST CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Benjamin08: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly

U WANT MAKE DEM LYK UR POST CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by InMyOpinion(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
IamGoke:
Kudos to her!
We do know that during trials or questioning, facial expressions do lead to valid conclusions for easy conviction.
How is she going to deal with that??
sad

There are other aspects of law that she can practice- not every lawyer is into litigation.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by mechanics(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by DavidEsq(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2018
grtboy51:
Na me. Send ur details quickly before 11am today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ / Is 60k Monthly Ok At My Age ? / Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.