Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! (394 Views)

You Have Capital But No Business Ideas, Come In / Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich / If You Need Practical Business Ideas, Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! by yesloaded: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Money making is not magic but let me be honest, you need to work before you make money. Be it online or offline business, you need to work before you make money and this is why I want to show you how to make money. Hey! am not asking you for a kobo because this is not a webinar or seminar on any business. All you need to do learn the secret of money making is for you to join our facebook group where we show you:

- How to start money making with zero capital

- Comprehensive info on how to run importation and exportation business successfully

- Different Business Ideas you could start with little capital

- How to start money making from today without investing a kobo

- Various ways to make money online

- How to promote your existing business to make huge sales thereby make more money

- Connect Business Owners to clients both within & outside Nigeria

Join the facebook group here for free https://www./legitbusinesscommunity

This is not a business advertising facebook group but a group set up specifically for those who are already in business to share their money making ideas, those who have zero business ideas to learn new things that they could start and make money in legitimate ways.
The only reason why we choose facebook eas because it is moderated unlike here where people can post as they like to derail the purpose of the thread.

I am Abiodun, CEO QualityMart (RC 2686749)
Re: Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! by yesloaded: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't be left out
Re: Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! by yesloaded: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Join us
Re: Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! by ezeajeri: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do you no you can make 10000 to 20000 per day with this reputable company by recharge your phone your dstv,star time,data this is real you will thank me later for more information join our WhatsApp https:///D6k3VILgj9V8ZUCZAJouHl for more datail

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy These Pls. / Zenith Bank Panics Over Displacement By Access/diamond Banks Merger / How Can I Import A4paper From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.