Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich (849 Views)

Disheartening Experience With Sterling Bank / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by SharonPHD(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by otunbablacq: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by SharonPHD(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please I don't want scam. Are you sure you have a sterling account because it will involve us transacting. Don't worry I'm the one to bring the money and give you commissions
otunbablacq:
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Raphwell: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
SharonPHD:
I want to share something with the unsuspecting few no of folks who have sterling bank account.

But first of all Do you know that sterling bank is one of the few banks in Nigeria who still allows 100 dollars monthly on their card?

Zenith, GTB, ACCESS has zero on the naira card.

Now do you know what this means for you the client at all?

I was at access bank last Friday, they argued that they are the biggest yet was directing me to aboki to buy dollars but you have dollars for free and at 590. Wow!

please Say hi if you have a sterling account, let's do business
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by adewale4jesus: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Please tell us how to go about it
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Shollyjay90(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
SharonPHD:
I want to share something with the unsuspecting few no of folks who have sterling bank account.

But first of all Do you know that sterling bank is one of the few banks in Nigeria who still allows 100 dollars monthly on their card?

Hi

I was at access bank last Friday, they argued that they are the biggest yet was directing me to aboki to buy dollars but you have dollars for free and at 590. Wow!

Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Shollyjay90(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Ay04z(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by BIODAVY(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by otunbablacq: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
SharonPHD:
Please I don't want scam. Are you sure you have a sterling account because it will involve us transacting. Don't worry I'm the one to bring the money and give you commissions
No scams
I have a well run sterling account
No lies
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by fartguy: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is it a Naira or dollar account?
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Chrismentor3: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
I have sterling account both
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Mcwin: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
SharonPHD:

Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by Mcwin: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by memsphrey: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by SharonPHD(f): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay basically here is what we need. We run google and Facebook ads and cannot make payment for our ads as CBN has banned dollar transactions on ATM cards. However only sterling bank I know allows transactions of at most 100 dollars.

So we need person's with cards to help pay our ads, we'll appreciate you after every transaction. It won't be alot at the first but if you are sincere and we continue, it gets better and better.

At first, We'll transfer to you the equivalent of 10$, you'll use your card to pay for our ad, if we see a reduction in the balance, we will send more including your service charge.

Note that you must have a Sterling bank ATM card to do this
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by cmoney22222: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
sad

SharonPHD:
Okay basically here is what we need. We run google and Facebook ads and cannot make payment for our ads as CBN has banned dollar transactions on ATM cards. However only sterling bank I know allows transactions of at most 100 dollars.

So we need person's with cards to help pay our ads, we'll appreciate you after every transaction. It won't be alot at the first but if you are sincere and we continue, it gets better and better.

At first, We'll transfer to you the equivalent of 10$, you'll use your card to pay for our ad, if we see a reduction in the balance, we will send more including your service charge.

Note that you must have a Sterling bank ATM card to do this
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
With the Ethereum Merge set to happen on the 19th of September 2022, a mere Month and few days away from Today, it's pertinent to be abreast of and informed of what this means and what it means for you.

Read up what this Ethereum Merge means for you and how to prepare for it.

Like the article, Drop your questions, comments, suggestions, and kindly follow me for more.

������

https://link.medium.com/Um5dzm7gwsb
Re: Good News: If You Have A Bank With Sterling Today, You Are Rich by SharonPHD(f): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Anybody in? You must have sterling card though

(1) (Reply)

Earn $60 Daily With Amazon Bounty Program / My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa / Who Is Worse Obasanjo Or The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.