Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Latest: Duncan Mighty X PHYNO To Collabo On A Remix Of Hit Song 'Dance For Me' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest: Duncan Mighty X PHYNO To Collabo On A Remix Of Hit Song 'Dance For Me' (479 Views)

Olamide X Phyno – Dem Go Hear Am (world Cup Theme Song For Super Eagles) / Duncan Mighty “maku” Ft Busta Pop (MUSIC) / Video: Duncan Mighty Eldest Sister Was Caught Steeling At A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest: Duncan Mighty X PHYNO To Collabo On A Remix Of Hit Song 'Dance For Me' by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2018
What struck me was the sound and melody that accompanied the verses even without any strenious effort or Auto tune as is now poplular amongst musicians today.

I must recognize that Duncan Mighty's 'DANCE FOR ME' is basking in melody. A major hit from his Fully Loaded album dropped in 31st May 2009.

Shot out the artist and Port harcourt itself all over Nigeria and as well as outside her shores.

So now especially as Christmas is nearby, it struck me that a perfect combination would be made for a remix if a collabo between the Port Harcourt first son crooner and Popular Igbo Rapper Phyno.

Oh you don't think so? Well, download the song again and imagine Phyno jumping on a modern dey rendition of that song. Imagine his Igbo rap melody on the lines of that song where that MINPINI whatever was rapping. Thrilling?? Isn't it??

It would explode!! Like the entertainment industry would not know what hit it.

I've tried to make a mash up from one of Phyno's unpopular songs ad-lib to the verse but its not like the main thing.

Folks Like and share this post if you agree with me, help spread the word in every social media corner, let's get this duo work on a remix of 'DANCE FOR ME'.

In times like this music and entertainment as a whole helps relax the average Nigerian, let's relax our mind small.

I'd keep pushing for this everywhere i can. Music fans join me too.

Let's together make this happen. Thank you for sparing ten minutes of your precious time.

cool cool cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What #10,000 Can Do For A Petty Trader / The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission / Xans Foundation Donates To Motherless Babies Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.