Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission (442 Views)

The Miracle Of The Two Uba Brothers From Uga, Anambra South / Nigerian Army Day: 192 Battalion Rehabilitates Atan Road, Embarks On Environment / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission by grassrootsig: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wait a moment, what is the fuse about the Uba brothers from Uga heading to the election tribunal to challenge the divine mandate given to Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah by ndi Anambra South Senatorial Zone?
I'm not bothered about it and I won't berth an eye lid, not to talk of losing sleep over it, because the ALMIGHTY GOD is saying something to Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

I have made my servant, SENATOR DR IFEANYI UBAH king by anointing him with holy oil.
My strength will always be with him, my power will make him strong. His enemies will never succeed against him, the wicked will not defeat him. I will crush his foes and kill everyone who hates him. I will love him and be loyal to him, I will make him always victorious. I will extend his kingdom from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates River (NIGERIA TO THE WHOLE WORLD). He'll say to me, ‘You are my father and my God, you are my protector and savior. And I will make him my first-born son, the greatest of all kings (POLITICIANS). I will always keep my promise to him, and my covenant with him will last forever.

This is the promise of the most high God for our distinguished Senator, Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Eze Chi mere Eze,
in Psalm 89:20-28.

The two Uga brothers are just wasting their time and money.

Re: The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission by oldman112(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
You mean United Bank for Africa. Aren't they tired of politics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS DEPICTING A NEW NIGERIA: One Love Binds Us Together - Aisha Buhari / What Type Of Snake Is This??? / Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.