Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (92179 Views)

DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by RealAfrocatalys: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
frbona:
And somewhere in Elele lies the longest examinations hall in Nigeria built by a Reverend fr from Akpugo

If you know you know

Fr ede
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by landmark86: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
?
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
With the students sitting directly in front of each other, there's still room to ask or spy

1 Like

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is similar to what is obtained in Environmental science. Unilag

1 Like

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Famax(f): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
There is nothing special about that... It is that way in Caritas University and few other private Universities around . It's only those from government schools MAY see it differently.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Effort in futility 'cause it won't still stop the unemployment problem they are definitely gonna face when they graduate out of that one of the numerous glorified secondary schools we often mistakenly call tertiary institution in this country.

That's a fact.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Eenee(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
And after all this, there will be no work for gradute? Nigeria have a long way to go because handwork is more profitable than school.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
for those of us that attended public universities to us this is wickednes, and we cant tolorate this kind of siting during exams.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by georgeceekay: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
If you studied pharmacy in UNN, you should be used to that already. We call it the great San siro.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI must Go

Yet his raised clenched fist will still defeat Atiku and send him back to Adamawa how much more his name or rest of his body.

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by yusufyo: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Who knows what happens after the exams.........just minding my business oooo
Behind the closed door it may be otherwise
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by gbene: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tlontin:
No cheating

Do you intend to build your home or other construction edifice without wastage?... we are here to provide you a free block estimation for your project when you patronize us for your concrete blocks. We offer you High compressive strength and Extremely durable blocks and guess what? We manufacture it right on your construction site with our imported block machine at a cheaper price. Check my signature!!!
.pls send me more about it to my mail.mail.Netcomprise@gmail.com.tanks
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
From 2005 to 2008 university of Uyo engineering students were writing like that at ELF theater, permanent site. Everybody writes under one roof and the entire invigilator foe the faculty are present to write all available courses with sitting arrangement of year, 2,3,4,5, 2,3, 4,5, and so on. You only have your course mate in the next third bench by all sides and behind and over 20 invigilators in the hall to check everybody
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
na wa oo
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Sapphire94: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
harley88:

Use your brain nau

Omo Buhari must Go o..

No Joke sad
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
chain movement.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by cornel00(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
What's scary about this sitting arrangement? Read your book and pass your exam. Some students sef smh
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by boyal16: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
HigherEd:
Lecture theatre 1
Yea this hall is where a lot of extra years and ' carryovers' are birthed. It's worse when they put two dept of 200 people, 10 invigilators in a hall of 1200 people. And when you try to whisper it would just echo out. grin
Lalasticlala

Kikikikiki!

This reminds me of my friend Tunde.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by WEALTH304(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
unilag own worst past this one, just go do exam for lecture theatre (Faculty of Science) you go hear ween
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Mnewton(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
University of Ibadan( UI)... still remains the 'FIRST AND THE BEST' if you know you know!
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by salford1: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is how we sit for exams too back in Uni. Mine was a federal uni.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by famiebee(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please I need your assistance
My school will be starting exam on Monday and my school fee is yet to complete
Please any amount will go a long way.. request for any evidence and I'm ready to give
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sitting arrangement in the first three pictorial, no copying or asking for answers.

The last two pictures, you can ask anyone at your front.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by rezzy: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
nairaman66:
This was our style at the Department of Mathematics/Computer Science, Delta State University, Abraka. Many of those peeps can relate!!! grin grin Great dy/dx!!

Not just your department o. But God pass them
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
No matter d sitting arrangement, who go cheat go still cheat & dey will even b successful at it...
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided its self on the amount of SHIT it gives our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Representative at either the Senate or house of rep who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The E.V.I.L. (Economic Value of Individual Lives) Committee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by salford1: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Famax:
There is nothing special about that... It is that way in Caritas University and few other private Universities around . It's only those from government schools MAY see it differently.
No. It's the same everywhere once you are out of first year.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
HigherEd:
Lecture theatre 1
Yea this hall is where a lot of extra years and ' carryovers' are birthed. It's worse when they put two dept of 200 people, 10 invigilators in a hall of 1200 people. And when you try to whisper it would just echo out. grin
Lalasticlala
This reminds of eco302 exam we took in lecture theatre, Macro economics to be specific, everybody almost cried in the hall, the hall was so tight and it is the hardest course in Economics and we were seating like this. Chai, when result came out, omo see mass failure and it was a 3unit course, almost everybody had carryover. We also used that same hall when we wrote Econometrics in final year, many people also had spillover.

Since I didn't run mad reading that Eco302, I don't think I will ever run mad, not less that 120graphs in the textbook, Econometrics is pure calculation, which is why they are very difficult courses.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by yinkson(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
deewhydoski:
What is so special in this sitting arrangement

Nothing special at all, same applies in most public universities. I can even mention names...
However, those who still intend to cheat knows how to play their games. "In every 12 disciple, there would always be a Judas"
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Caseless: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
As an ABUsite(A.B.U), this is not new.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by emmyt2: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Wealthcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.