Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (92188 Views)

DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by kingshrd: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tareq1105:

I trust you, you will sort yourself out no matter how tight the arrangement.

Toying with expulsion.
Well if you must know I graduated comfortably without cheating but found out it was easy to cheat in this type of settings ask FUTO students who wrote exams at Hall of mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by kedaj(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
na book full this head

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by payloader(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Denikayan:
Correct stage for some guys to bring in Text book

Some definitely still cheating with that arrangement

grin

Rembered when my dude was caught with a text book as heavy as a Bible, and he claimed breeze blew it under his seat. The lecturer was pained with the lie.

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
OYO
ON YOUR OWN.
QED
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheVictorious:

That's not good enough

And for how long can the person continue to repeat?

Bro I never repeated a class in poly but. I kw some people I left behind
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Uglymugg: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Famax:
It's only those from government schools MAY see it differently.
Well duhhhh!! Do they not teach you guys statistics in your private school? Obviously there's a lot of public schoolers on NL
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Tiopii: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
They even wear corporate to write exams..
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by edupedia: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI must Go

Take Atiku to APC and Buhari to PDP ... You will still support Apc. Let's be rational

Illogical and irrational comment having nothing to do with topic....
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Samuellyno(m): 5:42am On Dec 01, 2018
like seriously......they are much ooooo
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2018
there is problem ooh
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
HigherEd:
Lecture theatre 1
Yea this hall is where a lot of extra years and ' carryovers' are birthed. It's worse when they put two dept of 200 people, 10 invigilators in a hall of 1200 seats. And when you try to whisper it would just echo out. grin

At least it is still better than Babcock that uses cctv.

Sir HigherEd grin.

LT looks beautiful in the lower pictures tho embarassed...I guess that was during your day there.

1 Like

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
Why are people not sitting on the floor? i don't think this is a university since everyone has a chair. It must be a primary school.

Hahahahaha...such smooth sarcasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by HigherEd: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
SammieJayh:

Sir HigherEd grin.

LT looks beautiful in the lower pictures tho embarassed...I guess that was during your day there.
SammieJayh longest time. How was the semester?

Yea that was before all the big boys and girls broke off all the chairs with their big 'bumbum'. So the school chose to give us iron next grin

1 Like

Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2018
HigherEd:

SammieJayh longest time. How was the semester?

Yea that was before all the big boys and girls broke off all the chairs with their big 'bumbum'. So the school chose to give us iron next grin

Longest time big bro...the semester was cool...except they kept on telling us we're in a world class institution...it now feels like a threat. grin

Big 'bumbum' people have destroyed the chairs again o.
...Those fine air conditioning units are now dead...GST na clash of the sweat glands.
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Uglymugg: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

Hahahahaha...such smooth sarcasm.

Someone gets it wink
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=payloader post=73446267][/quote]
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

Longest time big bro...the semester was cool...except they kept on telling us we're in a world class institution...it now feels like a threat. grin

Big 'bumbum' people have destroyed the chairs again o.
...Those fine air conditioning units are now dead...GST na clash of the sweat glands.
was at cu for UNGA summit and the way Akan Bassey was 'oppressing' us over CU ranking was amazing grin

The rate at which things deteriorate at that LT is amazing, especially LT1. It needs a lasting solution.

Hope you had a great exam... I hope they didn't shave any of you people's head... cheesy
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
HigherEd:
was at cu for UNGA summit and the way Akan Bassey was 'oppressing' us over CU ranking was amazing grin

The rate at which things deteriorate at that LT is amazing, especially LT1. It needs a lasting solution.

Hope you had a great exam... I hope they didn't shave any of you people's head... cheesy

I hear UNGA is the real deal. I really do hope to take part in it some day.

Man, the oppression is mad o... "you know this is not expected from students of a world class institution",
World class now finds it's way into everything... And it can only get worse by 2022 cry

Yes, LT1...the VC even gave us an assignment to propose a cost effective solution to the ventilation issues in LT.

Exams were good,
I was quite surprised they didn't disturb people(I guess they picked a thing or two from their april mistake).
Re: How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) by danwilliams4u(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.