Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School (30106 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by seunlly(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
mrbesty2000:
who cares ... all i know is sai baba.
Another Affected citizens.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by tobby98: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
sensible and sensitive persona.... 2019...
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by opribo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
You see what manner of a man with a heart of love. Such are the qualities of a man we should call a president.

Someone who won't allow any Nigerian child to be out of school or suffer due to poor healthcare delivery.

Which other contestant have this kind of heart of gold, none.
God bless Atiku for these and the many other silent works of charity you are doing.

Surely, you are the man Nigerians have resolved to vote for. We have cut of ties with the blood sucking demon that have been taking blood of the innocent since time immemorial.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Redhot111(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari has been in govt since the 70s and has never been known to donate a single classroom to his community or sponsor a single child to school ..

You can never give wat you don't have. Buhari no go school. How do you expect him to sponsor some one Tru school or build school for his community.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by franudi: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
I like Atiku. Please let us Atikulate.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Amumaigwe: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
ednut1:
As VP what did he do to make sure our hospitals were of good standard. Nigeria shud be recolonised abeg all these politicians no be am

What has VP Osibanjo done to help the cause of the Nigeria Army personnel slaughtered in their hundreds weekly by Boko Haram?
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Sirpaul(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
helped my community ..... and you?
Richdad50:
You that is not doing election who have you helped?
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by techlawcrat: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Election is making things happen.

FOR SALE:
A Three Bedroom Duplex at Festac.
Title: C of O
Price : 32m negotiable
Secured environment with basic amenities.

For pictures, enquiries and inspection contact: 07087940346 or consultarise@gmail.com
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by sweetmusic12: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
ALL I WANT IS ONE PERSON

ATIKU
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Pauletttteeee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Interesting, but on a serious note, can't see any one better than Atiku right now or am I mistaken?

danieljoel759:
Atiku has helped save the life of a 7 year old girl by the name chimamanda who was to undergo surgery. he paid the full bills for the whole process and also sent her back to school.

In a video she uploaded, she explained how it all happened and advised Nigerians to vote for him.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/atiku-help-chimamanda-save-her-life.html

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by OlaPhils(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
This
Cant
Be
ATIKU

HE
IS
MUSTAPHA
FROM
UGANDA

look at his nose and lips
Sorry
Atiku
Has
Never
Been
In
Comma
For
A
Day
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by CheedyJ(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
seunlly:
Already being fooled by bubu.

Sure. You can't be fooled by anyone else again
Brainwashed brethren.

So disappointed in u must I av belong to a side,anyways ,I'm not surprised cos daz d level of ur intellectual capacity...just so u know little one,I don't av faith in any nigeria politician & for ur info,I av Neva voted b4 cos I'm yet to see anyone deserving of my one vote.so,buhari,obj,jona,all gat nothing on me OK not even ur Atiku..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by asawanathegreat(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku is paving his way gradually.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Barbieperry(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
He just shaded buhaha..
grin
"Education can truly transform ur life "meaning our no1 citizen is not transformed??
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by tuniski: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sensation55:

What do u even think is generosity??

Generosity is what it is. @Atiku has always been generous. And open handed person that gives and gives while Lifting humanity!

This reminds of Late MKO.Abiola.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Bekermann(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mankosi:
if that girl is ur child or little sister I wonder whether u will make such a stupid comment. Wait till it happen to u let's see who will come to help u. Nonsense.

Some people don't just reason before typing. I wonder if he can be helped if he can't acknowledge a kind gesture.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
stephnie44:
thank u atiku but we wont vote for u

We na who and who? You better speak for your one vote that might not count.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari has been in govt since the 70s and has never been known to donate a single classroom to his community or sponsor a single child to school ..

I have said it severally, MY BROTHER, you will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by IbrahimDamola: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku have always been a philantropist.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Japsylee: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
Just for election....

Baba after the treasure
Yes we know but your baba can not even pretend during election.... serial tribalist and nepotic president.. Buhari will end up as the worst president in the history of Nigeria..

Like if u think is true share if it's a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Justice310: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirpaul:
Just for election....

Baba after the treasure
Kwayet. Na who buhari help?
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by ylaa(f): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
tell them
these are the pharisees
let's see if he will still do this
after election.

OLISASDEJI:
All because of election? Can anyone do good to someone without broadcasting it on social media? Then there is no reward for this good then, for me the reward for the good has been defeated.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
The gurls parents are automatically atikulated.........after election everybody go lock up.....
grin grin
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
OLISASDEJI:
All because of election? Can anyone do good to someone without broadcasting it on social media? Then there is no reward for this good then, for me the reward for the good has been defeated.

all these bad belle people, somebody that have not help a kid to cross b4 will come and spill trash, dont worry when u do your own i will help u and broadcast it
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Bodude504: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Part of looting money
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by somehow: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
He doesn't come on twitter or IG to announce to the world, the poor all over the north must have benefited from him to have such a followership among the poor. you just don't understand how generosity works.

Did Atiku just know today that there are people who needs help all over Nigeria, yet he was paying his staff public servant minimum wage? he can only deceive fools, but not people with a working brain.

FarahAideed:
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by bilulu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
ednut1:
As VP what did he do to make sure our hospitals were of good standard. Nigeria shud be recolonised abeg all these politicians no be am
maybe you haven't heard of NHIS probably cuz you allow APC to reason for you by believing PDP didn't do anything....
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by ofwest47(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
just seeking 5% votes from the South East how much of this has he done in the North East where every one is dying of one problem of insurgency or the other.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by ahjerryboy1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
thanks atiku God will blessed and replenish you, just continue doing alms... hope with you nigeria would alter or changed for better... kind hearted man
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by mechanics(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
hahahaha, she should not convinced us to vote for him, because he paid for her surgery does not mean Nigerians will vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Passes Motion To Derecognise Omehia As Former Governor / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.