Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School (30107 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by tiger28: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
onubijoe:
God will reward Atiku for his generosity
Giving you back 0.0000001% of your looted money Stupid Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by seunlly(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
CheedyJ:

So disappointed in u must I av belong to a side,anyways ,I'm not surprised cos daz d level of ur intellectual capacity...just so u know little one,I don't av faith in any nigeria politician & for ur info,I av Neva voted b4 cos I'm yet to see anyone deserving of my one vote.so,buhari,obj,jona,all gat nothing on me OK not even ur Atiku..
Wow. I'm impressed boss. I think with you and others like us. We can do something great! I don't mind the yabbing.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by tiger28: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mr NNPC! His avaricious eyes have been on that entity..... My issue with this guy? He is tooooooooo corrupt! When I heard the NNPC statement , that was it for me. He will surely use Adenuga to buy NNPC as he has done before.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by ussy09(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Even though we know is campaign things but at least is better than the lifeless one who keep rendering many jobless.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by ussy09(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=stephnie44 post=73437197]thank u atiku but we wont vote for u[/quote
speak for yourself, u won't vote for him.
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by cosse(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
This
Cant
Be
ATIKU

HE
IS
MUSTAPHA
FROM
UGANDA

look at his nose and lips
Guy u no fit laff abeg..na lateef from egypt
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by cosse(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
dubbiskelly:

You definitely do not know Atiku
Lol.. .....you sabi am wella nw
.. .see as u dey talk lyk say u b in second born
All for the cameras joor
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Sensation55(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
dubbiskelly:
You definitely do not know Atiku
Agreed!..oya tel me,who's atiku??
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Sensation55(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
IMASTEX:
If only election could be every month
Naija 4 don beta

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by Sensation55(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
tuniski:

Generosity is what it is. @Atiku has always been generous. And open handed person that gives and gives while Lifting humanity!

This reminds of Late MKO.Abiola.
Abiola defines generosity,not atiku jorr...lets pray we live beyond d 2019 election and more so as to see atiku put in more "generosity" like u said
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by umarsule885(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2018
stephnie44:
thank u atiku but we wont vote for u
savage. �
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by marosmart(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2018
stephnie44:
thank u atiku but we wont vote for u
Speak for yourself
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by liyahwillie(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ALWAYS BEING COMPASSIONATE WHEN ELECTION IS BY THE CORNER
Re: Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School by nnaamehn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
Just for election....

Baba after the treasure
Then buhari should do so aswell
Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Passes Motion To Derecognise Omehia As Former Governor / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.