Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day (24547 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by nwekeugochukwu: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2021
BBNaija's Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2-Years-Old On Valentine's Day (Video)

2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, Kate Jones popularly known as Ka3na has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her daughter Lila, who turns 2-years old on 14th February, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a video of the moment she was carrying her baby girl on the hospital bed after giving birth to her, she wrote;

"God Bless You @lila_bossbaby
You Are Going To Be A Blessing To Me And Your Father!
You Will Be A Light Of Your Generation!
God Bless You For Coming Into My Life!
You’re Great Baby!!!

These Where My Very First Prayers When I First Set My Eyes On You My Child.., And For The Past Two Years I Never Stopped Praying For You My Lila

You Will Continue To Be A Blessing To Me And Your Generation

You Are The Head And Never Will You Be The Tail

You Will Give To Many Nations, You Will Never Borrow

Where Others Fail, You Will Succeed

When Your Name Is Called For Evil , They Will See The Blood Of Jesus Christ

From The Crown Of Your Head To The Soul Of Your Feet, I Degree TOUCH NOT WITH THE MARK OF CHRIST

#LilaTheBossBaby@2 14th February

PS: Kindly ignore my lashes and go follow the boss baby @lila_bossbaby"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLOQ4mNDTJJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1XmOVfXDhc

Ka3na revealed in the Big Brother Naija house that she got married to a 64-year-old Britton and had a beautiful daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Flexherbal(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Happy birthday to her!

9 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by olaolulazio(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Happy birthday dear, more amazing years.
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by SatantheDestroy: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
fake birth days
all these born on 25th decembr, born on val day born on first december etc etc are all scam and fake

2 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Neimar: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Naso she wan trend
Anyways ka3na sample that big ass small nau

1 Like

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by NewDelhi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Congrats to the little girl.
But Katrina is a very bad mother. This means she left the girl when she was about a year old just to attend BBN.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Olajooo3(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Great

3 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by tolumizzy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by vincentjk(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Blackie marry yellow pawpaw

A good one. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by dapsoneh: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ka3na Ka3na... The aggressively praisely romancer of BBN

8 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by BlessedNuel: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
The baby fine no be small
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by FastLane25(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
This child no be like Naija pikin at all.. fine baby
happy birthday to baby

1 Like

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
From The Crown Of Your Head To The Soul Of Your Feet, I Degree TOUCH NOT WITH THE MARK OF CHRIST

Afi degree na grin

Better days ahead of you, baby girl. HBD!
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by merits(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lalasticlala is viewing
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Mokason288(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
angry
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by visijo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
You slapped her and she slapped you back, Bro marry her she's d only woman that can discipline a mad man like you�

1 Like

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Anniemike: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:
Happy birthday to her!
Many more years for the little one
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by tigobacv: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by ACE1010: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
fake birth days
all these born on 25th decembr, born on val day born on first december etc etc are all scam and fake

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Love sef na scam
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by ofiko123(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Happy birthday to the baby...
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by FILEBE(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na wa o. Blogger blogger. How is this news na.

Leave people's live alone .
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by emmanuel596(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Valentine is a scam that only favours ladies that's why Nigerian girls carry am for head like gala

1 Like

Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Triangles1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Everything na news
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by fuckdemrepented: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Birth certificate or i don't believe
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by Vojerif62: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by ChiefOloye(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
so this lady get pikin for house na hin she go olosho show?
Re: Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day by HeadShot: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
So small

Looks like six months old baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Calls Ubi Franklin Gay, Ubi Blasts Him / Burna Boy Arrives UK For His Concert / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.