Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard (2679 Views)

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by Thekillingjoke: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello Guys i am new to this.

My neighbor has a Caucasian dog and wants to breed it with a st Bernard

Do you guys its a good idea?

Regards

I will upload a pic later
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by FrancisAdl(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
If your Cauc is female, I have male for her. No need to crossbreed
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by prinzetobi: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed(s) for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you breed these dogs. A breeding should only be done when it is an improvement on the breed in lieu with the set standard.
I know a few people who have done this cross with the intentions of producing an MWD but I also know they are seasoned dog men who know their onions- the likes of Bsquared. However from your post, it’s evident your purely doing the breeding on the basis of free will and intuition .... Please don’t. Talk to Bsquared too bruv. He’s got super specimens of both dogs you’re about to pair.
Blessings.
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by Thekillingjoke: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
prinzetobi:
Remember that the animals you select for breeding today will have an impact on the breed(s) for many years to come. Keep that thought firmly in mind when you breed these dogs. A breeding should only be done when it is an improvement on the breed in lieu with the set standard.
I know a few people who have done this cross with the intentions of producing an MWD but I also know they are seasoned dog men who know their onions- the likes of Bsquared. However from your post, it’s evident your purely doing the breeding on the basis of free will and intuition .... Please don’t. Talk to Bsquared too bruv. He’s got super specimens of both dogs you’re about to pair.
Blessings.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by Thekillingjoke: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2018
FrancisAdl:
If your Cauc is female, I have male for her. No need to crossbreed

Hello Bro,

Is yours pure breed?
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by FrancisAdl(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Thekillingjoke:

Hello Bro,

Is yours pure breed?

Yes, I created a thread for him. Check out his pictures there
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by Thekillingjoke: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Yes, I created a thread for him. Check out his pictures there

Nice looking dog, how much will it cost me?
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by ParkingParker29: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
I think there is no need for the crossbreed. prinzetobi is right you should consult some professional over that method you want to do. It will not only affect the dog but also it can harm the fertilization process when not done right.
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by Adam157: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
How did it go?
Re: Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard by FrancisAdl(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Thekillingjoke:

Nice looking dog, how much will it cost me?

Shoot me a text on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In US: See Pictures Of Dogs Ringing Closing Bell At NASDAQ / Doggypedia / Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.