Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

NUPEMCO Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NUPEMCO Test Invite (9750 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Okay. Best of luck.
Is there anyone in the house who had his/her test in Lagos and has received an invite?

ajadiabbey:
I had my test at Abuja last week tuesday.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by ajadiabbey: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Dear APPLICANT, You are invited for NUPEMCO INTERVIEW
DATE: WEDNESDAY 19th Dec. 2018
VENUE: Murjanatu House 1st floor No 1 Zambezi Crescent Off Aguiyi-Ironsi Street Maitama Abuja.
TIME: 4PM TO 8PM
For details CALL BITRUS 08082833355

2 Likes

Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Remove the phone number bro

ajadiabbey:
Dear APPLICANT, You are invited for NUPEMCO INTERVIEW
DATE: WEDNESDAY 19th Dec. 2018
VENUE: Murjanatu House 1st floor No 1 Zambezi Crescent Off Aguiyi-Ironsi Street Maitama Abuja.
TIME: 4PM TO 8PM
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by sameetula: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
I wrote mine in Kano am yet to receive the text, anyone who wrote in Kano and has recieve the text
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by sameetula: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
I wrote mine in Kano am yet to receive the text, anyone who wrote in Kano and has recieve the text smiley
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
I just got an invite oo.
I wrote in Lagos and interview is in Abuja, chai
why nah.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Check your email.
sameetula:
I wrote mine in Kano am yet to receive the text, anyone who wrote in Kano and has recieve the text smiley
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
obajoey:
I just got an invite oo.
I wrote in Lagos and interview is in Abuja, chai
why nah.

Did you just get it? Am still expectant
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes, some minutes ago.

Phait:

Did you just get it? Am still expectant
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
obajoey:
Yes, some minutes ago.

Congratulations. I wrote in Abuja last week Tuesday.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by sameetula: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2018
We are still waiting hope its not over.
Anyone from Kano who got it
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Please any other person from Lagos?
They sent the invite to emails across the six (6) regions they are recruiting for i guess.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
obajoey:
Please any other person from Lagos?
They sent the invite to emails across the six (6) regions they are recruiting for i guess.

I guess you should be on your way to Abuja now or even there. Wishing you good success.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Mine is on 21st Dec (Fri)
Phait:

I guess you should be on your way to Abuja now or even there. Wishing you good success.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Amen o, thank you sir.
Phait:

Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by disineyng: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Please has anyone gotten any feedback from the CBT we wrote in respect to the NUPEMCO.please I need to know if they are stoll going to recruit or not
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by disineyng: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2019
obajoey:
Amen o, thank you sir.
any feedback yet?
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by disineyng: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2019
obajoey:
I got a message from Nigerian University Pension Management Company (NUPEMCO) yesterday (29/11/18) inviting me for a test at JKK house on Saturday.
I applied for the position of a Risk Management Officer. In the test I was told I should check my mail for other details, but till now I am yet to receive the said email.
Is there anyone in the house that got the same text?
hello
Have u gotten any feedback from them in respect to the test
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
nothing oo
and you?
disineyng:
any feedback yet?
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
where and when did you had your test??
I am yet to receive any feedback from them o.

disineyng:
hello
Have u gotten any feedback from them in respect to the test
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
disineyng:
Please has anyone gotten any feedback from the CBT we wrote in respect to the NUPEMCO.please I need to know if they are stoll going to recruit or not

Some persons got invited for interview and some got employed already. Meanwhile, Punch said the Federal Government has given them License to operate as University pension fund.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2019
they called only a few guys and the guys they called are based in Abuja and also had pension fund work experience.
We really don't know their plan.

Phait:

Some persons got invited for interview and some got employed already. Meanwhile, Punch said the Federal Government has given them License to operate as University pension fund.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by careerlife(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
obajoey:
they called only a few guys and the guys they called are based in Abuja and also had pension fund work experience.
We really don't know their plan.

Are you saying that some people have gotten their offer letters and have started working already?
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
careerlife:

Are you saying that some people have gotten their offer letters and have started working already?

Yes ma, as I heard.
We pray their process is fair.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by careerlife(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
obajoey:

Yes ma, as I heard. Their process lacks integrity.
it is well
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
obajoey:

Yes ma, as I heard.
Their process lacks integrity.

How did you know their process lacks integrity. Do you have an insider? I think they have only employed just few persons in Abuja alone. Other offices are yet to be opened that is why most persons are yet to be contacted.
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Phait:

How did you know their process lacks integrity. Do you have an insider? I think they have only employed just few persons in Abuja alone. Other offices are yet to be opened that is why most persons are yet to be contacted.

Are you aware they conducted another set of test for a new set of people?
Do you know some of the guys that came for the interview had their bosses on the interview panel?
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by Phait: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2019
obajoey:

Are you aware they conducted another set of test for a new set of people?
Do you know some of the guys that came for the interview had their bosses on the interview panel?

Yes, I know. The new test was for higher cadre. People with 15years of experience and more. I also know one guy that went for interview without knowing anyone. I also know of someone that knows the head of Hr there and was never called for interview. So, I believe they are transparent to an extent
Re: NUPEMCO Test Invite by obajoey(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Phait:

Yes, I know. The new test was for higher cadre. People with 15years of experience and more. I also know one guy that went for interview without knowing anyone. I also know of someone that knows the head of Hr there and was never called for interview. So, I believe they are transparent to an extent

But we called bitrus and he said they are done with the first batch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opay-opos Nigeria Is Recruiting / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? / Urgent Recruitment At AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (ibadan Branch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.