Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? (9765 Views)

Konga's Content Writing Job / Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? / Do You Need A Content Writing Job? (2) (3) (4)

Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by contentman: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hello all,

I have been around this forum for a while and I noticed that most young Nigerians are looking for little means to make ends meet. Well i have a little business of my own and it has been generating me money for about 2 years. Now I need some young educated Nigerians to join me. What I do is that I write for foreign companies and get paid. So i have more than enough jobs that I can handle on my own, so the need to employ more hands.

This business is about content and article writing. I will pay you basically for every article you write straight into any Nigerian Bank account of your choice.

The best part of it is that you do not need to write from your head. I will only give you a sample article to re-write in your own words. And you get paid, Yes it's as simple as that.

If you are interested please send a mail to my email address (customercare@contentprof.com)and you can start writing your way to the bank immediately. Also include your phone number (GSM) in your mail to us.

This is a ready made job for those who can really write.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by james2002: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
I have sent you a mail and waiting to see how this goes. I anticipate your response today.

Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Malcolm28(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
I have sent u a mail. Waiting for your reply so we can hit the ground running.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by contentman: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thanks for the application. I have responded to your application and you can start work today. All details are in your mail box.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by gbemiga1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yes. I am interested. How can I get started?.thanks
This is my mail address. gbemiga11@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by james2002: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
well I have gotten my application approve and has started work. I will let you all know whats up when i get paid. This looks really interesting smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by contentman: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2009
We are still employing and need more writers. Thanks to those that have applied. You will all soon have a reason to laugh to the bank.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by contentman: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Please all those that have applied should kindly check their email and should quickly go ahead and start work immediately.

For those who are still interested, they should also contact us by sending a mail to us.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by contentman: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2009
For those who are still interested, pls note that while sending your application kindly include your phone number as well.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Caringpro(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
Wao! This is really what it should be.I give you many kudos for making this possible for nairalanders. I may not be able to write now because i have lots of projects that need my attention but believe me, i am so glad because i know many people will take up this.God bless you.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by azubyky: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
sorry for the interuption!! pls can someone tell the cost of a braned new infinity fx35 2007 model with navigation sys. and a back of cam. hoping to hearin from u. thank u
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by azubyky: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
IF I CAN STILL HAVE THE PRICE OF A FAIRLY USED ONE I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE NAV, DVD BACK UP CAM VERY CLEAN AM USING IT FOR MY WEEDING THANK U IN ADVANCE
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by adebana1: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2009
I want to say that i have applied for the writing job and has started. I got my first re-write project/articles this morning and I hope this business will be here for a long time.

Now I have a really home based job on my hands. Let me see if this could help me pay off some of my debts.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
me too. i have written 30 articles so far, i should smile to the bank this weekend, wink
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by folatunde: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2009
I have applied, expecting a response
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by girllygal(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
hmm
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by james2002: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
I have to say that this program is for real as i have goten my first payment last week friday.

This guy is really into this bizz big time. I am expecting my next payment by friday this week as he usually pays every Friday for all jobs done within 7 days period.

I am glad and hope this program remains for a very long time.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by lovenester: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
Please contentman, I am interested in content writing job. my number is 08030523624 and my email nossey2001@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by lovenester: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
meandyou00 pls help me connect with the content writing opportunity. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ Poster, I have sent a mail to you but I'm yet to get a response. I really hope you will get in touch with us soon. My number is 08064526281. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by lovenester: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2009
Thanks I have received and replied to your mail on the content job
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by NobiGod: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Do u have to go to this extend to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians?
All the comments above are of new members. I trust Nigerians as
they know anything that is too good to be true is probably is.

Get a life!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
@nobigod

U are very stupid. U cnt criticize wat u dnt knw! Am in lagos n anybody who is still doubting this job should contact me. I will personally show u a printed statement of account to prove that i was paid. Thats y i hate nigerians. Everytin is a scam! Hisses!
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Cecegrace(f): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Well, I will reserve my comment until contentman replies my mail.

As far as am concerned, he hasn't ask anyone to pay so so amount in order to be considered for the job.

So am giving him benefit of doubt, trusting that he is gentleman enough not to paste scam here.

Moreover there are some that are testifying, so am only watching. and waiting

[quote][/quote]one love
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
Word
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by james2002: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hi everyone, I want to say that i have been paid as well. As a matter of fact, this is my second payment.

It's great to know that some Nigerians are doing great things online. For those still waiting to be sure if the program works, I want to say i am a living testimony. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2009
No mind dem jare, i dey smile 2 d bank wit u

@james
Hv ur any of ur articles ever d failed copyscape test?
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by james2002: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2009
@meandyou00

Yes it used to fail when i first started. but he has now taught me how to write very well now. So my works are now perfect.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ contentman

I am also interested in this content writing. My e-mail is ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Annie85: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
I'm new in the house and i'm interested in this content writing stuff. my e-mail is luvann85@yahoo.com n my phone no. is 08059870951

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? / Appropriate Make-up For A Job Interview